forum

Vrooom vrooom Track mania forever

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gadrin
Has anyone tried this super epic incredibly amazingly unbelievably generic and not so much original game?

If yes:

Do you still play it? what is your rank? in game name maybe?

If no:

Basically it is an arcade-ish racing game. There is currently Track mania 1, and track mania 2. Both games have to be bought, you can however get a demo version of these games for free. Now, the demo is more than just a demonstration, it is basically the game, except it has some restrictions. For e.g. you are forced to wait in the spectators mode once every 5 rounds in multiplayer. (TBH that's the only restriction I'M aware of).

The goal of the game? I have only played Track mania 1 demo, so I am simply going to describe this only one game.

As I mentioned before it is a racing game, where you can get medals and challenge yourself on "solo play", play with your friends in a hot-seat gameplay on the "party play" or play competitively in the multiplayer, where you can also gain ranks in an elo ranking system.

The way it works on multiplayer is each server has a limited time for each track. In this time, you can play the track as many times as you want, and complete it in a certain amount of time, your best time is recorded, and then at the end of the round, the player with the best time is 1st, the player with the 2nd best time is 2nd and so on.. It works similar on "party play", except in that one you take turns. On "Solo play" however, you select one of the tracks, and complete it by challenging one of the three medals "gold, silver or bronze" or simply trying to beat your own times.

This game also features car customization where players are able to paint their car how ever they want, it does not however affect the performance of the car. This game is purely based on skill. You can also create your own tracks and share them, or put them on your server.

If anyone wants to add me, my name in the game is "dami160"