forum

osu! idol (Final Round - Complete!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kitokofox
Charles has yet to do his share, ztrot 420'd all the way to us while I was asleep for an HOUR so...
Hard
18 songs until it's my turn. Guess the day after tomorrow I will know if I made it. I am really exited.
Nepeta Leijon

NaThaNeL wrote:

Thanks to judges to comment my Track. But i think iam out here with only 12 Points.
shARPII allready sayd that the people that have a green cell will go to Stage 2. But this are only two People. shahlalalalala and ShanaYuuki013 its only for now. Sorry if i understand wrong
Actually, more people have green cells now that they've received ztrot's scores. And once we get the final judge's scores, I'm sure there'll be many more!
Flanster
Shoutout to bewaredrev for his amazing entry.
shARPII

LoliFlan wrote:

this.
You've definitely beaten Jessie, you should do the full version! deserve a kudo <3
Marcin

shARPII wrote:

LoliFlan wrote:

this.
You've definitely beaten Jessie, you should do the full version! deserve a kudo <3
Yes

all of my heart for you

but you chose damn wrong contest, it's not parody contest

i still gonna cheat them 10/10 for every judge.
MiruHong
RIP MiruDong the dream lol, TY ztrot for the 8/10 though lol :) :) :) :)

EDIT: CHARLES HASN'T VOTED YET, 8/10 PLZ BBY. Unless he;s not voting this round lol.
_DG

MiruHong wrote:

RIP MiruDong the dream lol, TY ztrot for the 8/10 though lol :) :) :) :)

EDIT: CHARLES HASN'T VOTED YET, 8/10 PLZ BBY. Unless he;s not voting this round lol.
Or unless he is just going to wait until the other four judges have given their score and then he starts voting and giving the final score before it is all completely finalised in the end. Idk lol ok...
MillhioreF
The judge comments aren't visible outside of sheet view, unless I'm missing something.
evebluey

MillhioreF wrote:

The judge comments aren't visible outside of sheet view, unless I'm missing something.
Q_Q yeah i cant see it too. I wish to read the comments for me..
birra
Or they only put comments for some submissions. Or am I missing something as well? . - .

Edit:I think I've seen you somewhere in YTC Forum, evebluey. o.o
Owait you are also in my list. (Not being here for a long time makes me forget some people already dear God)
evebluey

sacchann wrote:

Edit:I think I've seen you somewhere in YTC Forum, evebluey. o.o
Owait you are also in my list. (Not being here for a long time makes me forget some people already dear God)
O_O wait what.. i haven't been on ytc for almost a year or two. kinda stopped joining yt chorus groups since im busy with uni.
>< sorry~

the comments were visible last night. i cant see any of it with the new link.
Nishi
So... Why only 2 people judged my singing? And What does that "ztrot?" comment means? :P
yealina

Nishi wrote:

So... Why only 2 people judged my singing? And What does that "ztrot?" comment means? :P
maybe sounds so unusual that they cannot judge on it LOL
anyway. your song is my favovite song in this stage www
your hardcore vocal is cool w
Kyonko Hizara

Nishi wrote:

The other judges are waiting for his thoughts to make their final opinions most likely
Marcin

MillhioreF wrote:

I do know, but having sheet view enabled makes it laggy, so I disable it for time of judging, and will enable when it is over.

comments will be visible after all judges are done
Jazz
checking out those who got 30 and above
such awesome entries *A*
Hard

Jazz wrote:

such awesome entries *A*
Ikr! people are so awesome.
Nepeta Leijon

Jazz wrote:

such awesome entries *A*
Your entry is great too! A bit soft, but your voice is pretty damn good!! I can't wait to see what your score is.
Hard
I kinda regret not having used an instrumental for back up. Got 6.1 points from ztrot so I just need 6 from everyone and I'll make it. If it works out I'll do it better. I think. I hope. Haha....

This is thrilling.
Don

Jazz wrote:

such awesome entries *A*
CoroQuetz so good!
Flanster
All the songs with piano intros! And for everyone who will advance to the next round, please keep in mind to keep the BGM not too loud.
Topic Starter
ztrot
it's not like I wanted to take part in this or anything! http://puu.sh/bEkoa/bfdcffe989.mp3 made for kito (I sucked really bad at the end)
Kitokofox
-Faints-

Hard
omg ztrot is really good. really nice. wow
Kyonko Hizara
ztrot wins

competition is over
Jazz
congratulations to those who got to the next round :DD
looking forward to the next entries
Coro
ztrot the eternal idol :3

Thank you for all the support~ there's a lot of amazing entries as well, go check them out~
CptHampton
Is Charles not judging this stage? Or is he just waaaaay behind?
Compa
Evanescent-
if charles is not judging, lets make it as 25 is the quaifying point to the 2nd round...to make it fair
Flanster
Don't worry, he'll judge too. We just wooshed through em quickly while he was busy.
Evanescent-
Thanks for the info dude :)
ShanaYuuki013
Listened to Sharlo's entry... my gosh, so pro!! >___< my fave entry for this stage <3 *waves glow stick*
NaTha

ztrot wrote:

it's not like I wanted to take part in this or anything! http://puu.sh/bEkoa/bfdcffe989.mp3 made for kito (I sucked really bad at the end)
I think we have a Winner XD
CoolshadowFNG
Looking forward to seeing what Charles scores everyone. Well done to everyone so far, but especially to the 5 above me. You guys really outclassed me, there. >___<
Nepeta Leijon
I can't wait for Round 2 tbh I'm so prepared for it
VirusZeke
i got disqualified... ._. even tho i didn't use any effects actually ... i didn't use filter i swear
Flanster
It sounds pretty mixed to me, care to send a raw recording (acapella/no bgm) ? PM me if you will.
VirusZeke
oh wait i did use it
well fuck
i thought i already throw all the effect away ._.
*CRIES RIVER*
show more