12.04%
9. LiSA - Rising Hope (TV Size)
19.91%
10. maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
4.17%
Total votes: 216
show more
lino1000
I got some little questions about the rules.

what do you mean with the second rule?

AxE Rayden wrote:

2. Both teams are to submit apon completion of match there 4 maps and in some cases 5 maps to rayden@cavegamingworld.com
do both teams have to send you which maps we played? and wouldnt it be easier to send the MP link as proof? or am i missunderstanding something?

and second, How are we playing the game? like group stages? every team plays against every team and the team with the most points win, or are we doing some kind of K.O. tournament?
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

lino1000 wrote:

I got some little questions about the rules.

what do you mean with the second rule?

AxE Rayden wrote:

2. Both teams are to submit apon completion of match there 4 maps and in some cases 5 maps to rayden@cavegamingworld.com
do both teams have to send you which maps we played? and wouldnt it be easier to send the MP link as proof? or am i missunderstanding something?

and second, How are we playing the game? like group stages? every team plays against every team and the team with the most points win, or are we doing some kind of K.O. tournament?
Hi there Lino as this is Cave's first League comp I am learning. So basically if you can provide Proof of WIn or LOSS whichever it may be. That will be sufficient and if we as CaVe dont feel its enough we will talk directly with you to find a solution but linking MP is perfect

answer to second question is that this is a league where you all play each other. (Reason for the prize so high) We are thinking of raising this prize but before tournament begins that will be clarified. The prize can go up but We will state right now that it cannot go down. :)
TSGWhatever
Typo in the team list! Rishaka is supposed to be Riskaka.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

TSGWhatever wrote:

Typo in the team list! Rishaka is supposed to be Riskaka.

Thanks will update
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Due to complaints Regarding Teams Choosing Maps CavE and AxE Admins have decided to make Map choices for you all

League Round- all five maps must be played even if your team is winning by far. Please make sure to choose from the below list. Your fifth map is set and must be played.

1. Nightcore Ass up!

2. Linkin park - Numb

3. Abo Takeshi - Firefly

4.Infected Mushroom - Never Mind

5. DJ FRESH - Gold Dust

6. Owl City - Gold

7. Shibayan feat. 3L - Love

8. Zips - Reiwai Terrorism

Must play map

Super Map - Itou Kanako - Find the blue (Short Ver)
Difficulty - Insane
Mods - Hidden

Semi Final Maps - This is only a 3 map round

The Racoons - With us
Various Artists - Nightcore Mix Compilation
Dzeko & Torres - 2013 In 10 Minutes

FINAL ( Please , Please , Please have fun.This is a Long match. Its will be streamed, Details of stream to follow soon)
this is a 9 map final. The maps you have played in this tournament show again in the final. All below maps are to be played

Be careful what difficulty you choose as the following Mods are to be used
Mods: Hidden & DOUBLE TIME

When a team scores 5 wins they are crowned the AxE Gaming Community 1st tournament Champions

Itou Kanako - Find the blue (Short Ver)
Owl City - Gold
Linkin park - Numb
maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
LiSA - Rising Hope (TV Size)
The Racoons - With us
Nightcore Ass up!
Zips - Reiwai Terrorism
Tachibana Rika

AxE Rayden wrote:

Due to complaints Regarding Teams Choosing Maps CavE and AxE Admins have decided to make Map choices for you all

League Round- all five maps must be played even if your team is winning by far. Please make sure to choose from the below list. Your fifth map is set and must be played.

1. Nightcore Ass up!

2. Linkin park - Numb

3. Abo Takeshi - Firefly

5. DJ FRESH - Gold Dust

6. Owl City - Gold

Must play map

Difficulty - Insane
Mods - Hidden

The Racoons - With us

FINAL ( Please , Please , Please have fun.This is a Long match. Its will be streamed, Details of stream to follow soon)
this is a 9 map final. The maps you have played in this tournament show again in the final. All below maps are to be played

When a team scores 5 wins they are crowned the AxE Gaming Community 1st tournament Champions

Owl City - Gold
Linkin park - Numb
The Racoons - With us
Nightcore Ass up!
Zips - Reiwai Terrorism

Oh well, from my opinion map-pools should be keep it private till a week before tourney start.

Are there any maps for Double time mod , Hard rock mod, Hidden mod, Free mod , or No mod particularly? or we just play no mod in every maps

Edit 1 : Could you please at least put map link for maps, so we can practice? some of maps have more than 2 versions...

AxE Rayden wrote:

SPOILER
7.Team Name : MLG
Members Names: Tachibana rika, [Chisaki-san], Tarynn
Average Performance Points : 1499.6666
Team Favourite Beatmap : Harada Hitomi, Kayano Ai & Ogura Yui - Maware! Setsugekka (TV Size)
Team you must replace one member or you are out tourny and you know who im talking about. its like us putting 2 not so high PP players with TOINE or QUANE and seeing if you can cope. NOT Fair guys please fix
Could you please fix this ? We no longer have problem with members anymore

Athrun
Rising hope \:D/
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Tachibana Rika wrote:

AxE Rayden wrote:

1. Nightcore Ass up!

2. Linkin park - Numb

3. Abo Takeshi - Firefly

5. DJ FRESH - Gold Dust

6. Owl City - Gold

Must play map

Difficulty - Insane
Mods - Hidden

The Racoons - With us

Owl City - Gold
Linkin park - Numb
The Racoons - With us
Nightcore Ass up!
Zips - Reiwai Terrorism

Oh well, from my opinion map-pools should be keep it private till a week before tourney start.

Are there any maps for Double time mod , Hard rock mod, Hidden mod, Free mod , or No mod particularly? or we just play no mod in every maps

Edit 1 : Could you please at least put map link for maps, so we can practice? some of maps have more than 2 versions...

AxE Rayden wrote:

SPOILER
7.Team Name : MLG
Members Names: Tachibana rika, [Chisaki-san], Tarynn
Average Performance Points : 1499.6666
Team Favourite Beatmap : Harada Hitomi, Kayano Ai & Ogura Yui - Maware! Setsugekka (TV Size)
Team you must replace one member or you are out tourny and you know who im talking about. its like us putting 2 not so high PP players with TOINE or QUANE and seeing if you can cope. NOT Fair guys please fix
Could you please fix this ? We no longer have problem with members anymore

Issuee is resolved but I am allowing the maps out soo that people may practice :)
Tachibana Rika

AxE Rayden wrote:

Issuee is resolved but I am allowing the maps out soo that people may practice :)
Alrighty but for map pools could you please specify which difficulty should we practice?
TSGWhatever
A link to them wouldn't hurt either.
Shirozi
Team name: [Blank]
Players:
Shirozi
Slowlymore2
Syf257
Average pp: 1182pp
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Tachibana Rika wrote:

AxE Rayden wrote:

Alrighty but for map pools could you please specify which difficulty should we practice?

The pool stages is any difficulty chosen by the team. remember each team chooses 2 maps and the 5th one is already selected

Links to exact version will be released 9th Deeceember
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Shirozi wrote:

Team name: [Blank]
Players:
Shirozi
Slowlymore2
Syf257
Average pp: 1182pp

Please read Main post and submit your team accordingly.

Thanks,

Not accepted yet
Shirozi
Team name: Blank
Players:
Shirozi
Slowlymore2
Syf257
Average Performance Points: 1182
Favorite beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/160201
chisaki-san

AxE Rayden wrote:

You said we can practise, but you didn't release the links to the exact mapper/version so basically, you're giving the map names to allow us to practise but at the same time, you didn't give the links to the mapper/version so we also can't practise the correct version?

Example: Let's say, we practise one map of Reiwai Terrorism, because you said that the song is included in the map pool, but what if we practised a different version than the one that will be used in the tournament because you didn't tell us which specific mapper it was from, and only gave us the song name?
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

[Chisaki-san] wrote:

AxE Rayden wrote:

You said we can practise, but you didn't release the links to the exact mapper/version so basically, you're giving the map names to allow us to practise but at the same time, you didn't give the links to the mapper/version so we also can't practise the correct version?

Example: Let's say, we practise one map of Rewai Terrorism, because you said that the song is included in the map pool, but what if we practised a different version than the one that will be used in the tournament because you didn't tell us which specific mapper it was from, and only gave us the song name?
Practice all
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Shirozi wrote:

Team name: Blank
Players:
Shirozi
Slowlymore2
Syf257
Average Performance Points: 1182
Favorite beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/160201

Acceepteed
lino1000
The only "sunday morning" beatmap i could find has a problem. I cant download it. But it is in the second beatmap pack, so I just downloaded it from there. just wanted to point that out if anyone else has this problem :D
TSGWhatever

AxE Rayden wrote:

[Chisaki-san] wrote:

Example: Let's say, we practise one map of Rewai Terrorism, because you said that the song is included in the map pool, but what if we practised a different version than the one that will be used in the tournament because you didn't tell us which specific mapper it was from, and only gave us the song name?
Practice all
What about the maps that are impossible to download?
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
I have them so what is it you cant get?

I did check to see if they were downloadable
Tachibana Rika

AxE Rayden wrote:

Practice all
So I assume as long as song name is matched even mapper you expected is DIFFERENT AND DIFFERENT DIFFICULT from what i pick in tournament it shouldn't be a problem.

Please confirm it. :)

P.S : I think it would be good idea to have warming up session for each team before start match like OWC :)
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Map pack for tourny of excact maps to be up tonight which is 12 hours from now
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Tachibana Rika wrote:

AxE Rayden wrote:

Practice all
So I assume as long as song name is matched even mapper you expected is DIFFERENT AND DIFFERENT DIFFICULT from what i pick in tournament it shouldn't be a problem.

Please confirm it. :)

P.S : I think it would be good idea to have warming up session for each team before start match like OWC :)
in Regards to warming up,

Teams that are registered once the registration date is here then warm up matches will begin at your own convenience

Simple task really for making it a simple warmup please follow the below steps

1.Please register here http://www.cavegamingworld.com
2.use chat box on site to communicate with all teams. Chat box shall be official chat area for team arrangements.( You do not have to use the chat box but if you do it will make it easier to prove your case in a result of another team not showing but then says you never arranged times etc. More easier for us admins to assist you with making sure your games run smoothly. Chat box on site is now dedicated to the tournament and is free of use to players now.)
3.MP links can be popped onto the chat box but please if you use the chat box to send mp link to make sure that you see an admin stating your link with a recieved mark on it.
4.all approved MP links will be saved and stored on the community league page which will be featuring on the front page of the site for your convenience.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Guys our Maps Manager has taken the time to make life easier for you. Please find link to Tournament Pool maps.

Thank you once again AxE Madhatterr

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjtxl6zo2i80h ... s.rar?dl=0
TSGWhatever
I kind of fail to understand how exactly the whole team pairing works. How do we know when and how we are supposed to play against eachother?
lino1000
There are 2 times reiwai terrorism in the pack. i mean 2 different versions of it. does that mean that we can theoretically play it 2 times in a single match or was this a mistake? and with rising hope it is the same. and then again sunday morning and the must play beatmap isnt in the pack even though they are listed in the main post.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Rewai terrorism is able to be chosen once per game but either of them is allowed as both map creators made great versions and dont feel it fair to chose either
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

TSGWhatever wrote:

I kind of fail to understand how exactly the whole team pairing works. How do we know when and how we are supposed to play against eachother?
you are to contact the team to find a suitable time to play your game
MadHatterr_old
Nice map pool
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
-=-
Cal Cium

AxE MadHatterr wrote:

Personally when I looked through the map pool and I saw the finals have the same maps which isnt that fun Ill send some maps to you which could be place changers

Maps for this Tournament has been Set and will not change. THis is the ask of the Leagues sponsor and will not be changed.

Even though Rayden spoke to you last night, You still persist to try change a system that is sponsored to be so. I do believe you dont understand what is happening and I think you need to talk to rayden off this Forum.

Guys to clarify

Maps for semi and finals will change.

Also I will be replacing Rayden in charge of this Tournament from today
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

AxE Cookie wrote:

AxE MadHatterr wrote:

Personally when I looked through the map pool and I saw the finals have the same maps which isnt that fun Ill send some maps to you which could be place changers

Maps for this Tournament has been Set and will not change. THis is the ask of the Leagues sponsor and will not be changed.

Even though Rayden spoke to you last night, You still persist to try change a system that is sponsored to be so. I do believe you dont understand what is happening and I think you need to talk to rayden off this Forum.

Guys to clarify

Maps for semi and finals will change.

Also I will be replacing Rayden in charge of this Tournament from today
Agreed . I am here to help though should anyone need help but due to me actually playing in league. AXE Community has appointed Cookie to take the Tournament Setup etc.
Vuelo Eluko
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
haha
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
TOurnament Registrations is Now Closed,

Good Luck guys Warm up matches are now able to be Scheduled through the chat box on CaVe Gamings Website

http://www.cavegamingworld.com

SEMI FINAL AND FINAL MAPS TO BE SHOWN NEAR THE END OF POOL ROUNDS
Tachibana Rika
I don't get it why we need to register website to schedule match, when we can post something here, it causes extra confusions

and chatbox in the webstie you provided is not working properly on my laptop ._.

Anyway..

I would like to ask any team captains here to contact me to schedule match. :)
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
You dont have to register.

It will just assist you in making sure that people see your request times etc.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Teams who checked in

1 CaVE (axerayden) 0 - 0 - 0 0.0 0 0 –
2 Lolifans 0 - 0 - 0 0.0 0 0 –
3 Nonem 0 - 0 - 0 0.0 0 0 –
4 CB 0 - 0 - 0 0.0 0 0 –
5 Rishaka 0 - 0 - 0 0.0 0 0 –
6 Styria 0 - 0 - 0 0.0 0 0 –
7 Mlg 0 - 0 - 0 0.0 0 0 –
8 Play4fun 0 - 0 - 0 0.0 0 0 –

The rest have been removed

Goodluck Tournament has started
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Tournament fixtures have changed
http://challonge.com/AxEGaming

Please start organising your games , Week one has till Sunday 12pm to complete Which is then the cut off for all warm up matches.

Please make sure that all warm up matches are sent in so that you can practice and see how the system works

rayden@cavegamingworld.com
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Play4fun when will be the best time for you?
show more