forum

[SBE]Move all elements by n-ms [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Zekira
Title Cut, but whatever.

OK so I made a 434 line SB. But suddenly after making it then did I notice the map was a bit off-timed. Of course I'm going to fix that...

...but of course the SB will suffer if it's dependent upon the objects, which in my case, is kind of like the case. But then it would be strenous to go through all the SB Texts and subtract/add all those ms one by one now, wouldn't it?

So I propose the ff: (unless of course I'm blind and there are already these such things) Move all elements by n-ms. Much like how rescaling works, it should also be available for SB elements...
Jeffro

Zekira wrote:

Title Cut, but whatever.

OK so I made a 434 line SB. But suddenly after making it then did I notice the map was a bit off-timed. Of course I'm going to fix that...

...but of course the SB will suffer if it's dependent upon the objects, which in my case, is kind of like the case. But then it would be strenous to go through all the SB Texts and subtract/add all those ms one by one now, wouldn't it?

So I propose the ff: (unless of course I'm blind and there are already these such things) Move all elements by n-ms. Much like how rescaling works, it should also be available for SB elements...
I didn't yet see this and I think this is an excelent proposal. You would have a damn nice SB and then you get a better MP3 Q_Q Bye Bye perfectly timed SB
Matma Rex
/dowant
nardii
Yet another reason why strager's preprocessor is awesome.
anonymous_old
Use awk?
Topic Starter
Zekira
Bump. Now's the time I really need it; I'm in the current situation that Jeffro outlined above, and the SB contains around 250+ lines D:
RandomJibberish
Major support. A "Snap storyboard to ticks" would be nice too if there is a BPM change.
mm201
How about dragging control points on the timeline.
awp

Zekira wrote:

That's why OSQ is so wonderful - if you forsee something like this occurring, you can compensate for it pretty easily.

What I'd like to see on the SBE end, however, would be a "snap to" feature, I guess, but that's only half the solution - keep in mind things like loops and trigger loops don't show up in the SBE.

Oh, but it could be a feature for a potentially upcoming OSBE~

I like that idea.
peppy
Added the base feature request for the time being. Snap to beat will likely follow suit in the near future.