forum

I know all of you faggots will buy this.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pokebis
Rated T for Teen:
:-|
lukewarmholiday
I would never
Topic Starter
Pokebis
I want to walk into a gamestop and buy the pack and unbox it there. And then use the pillow case to put a bunch of Halo and Gears of War games in.
Ivalset
Well, looks like a wii is not really that big of a priority after all.
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
what the hell

what is the game about

dumbass trailer
Ephemeral
I still don't understand how people who buy those sort of things can live with the UNBRIDLED SHAME that comes with them.

I mean no wonder suicide rates in Japan are so high, if this sort of stuff is commonplace..
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Ivalset wrote:

Well, looks like a wii is not really that big of a priority after all.
Can you Dragon Ball Z sword fight inside of 2 afro hoes with a pimp that shoots rockets out of a boom box on the PS3 and 360? I think not. Wii is top priority for you, bro. Why would you buy this Hikki shit anyways?
Ivalset

Ephemeral wrote:

I still don't understand how people who buy those sort of things can live with the UNBRIDLED SHAME that comes with them.

I mean no wonder suicide rates in Japan are so high, if this sort of stuff is commonplace..
What shame? That's what online ordering is for.
awp
Recognize Travis' voice and can't put my finger on the source argh

he sounds a little bit like Quinton Flynn when he says "But that nickname's alright."
Neo@lex
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
They're making fun of their own fan base in this trailer and flat out saying "this game is awful" in the other one. Whatever they're paying their marketing guys, it's not enough.
Ephemeral
RemmyX25
Topic Starter
Pokebis

RemmyX25 wrote:

You need to grow a pair, eph
Yeah, and then he can use it on real women.
Ivalset

Pokebis wrote:

Yeah, and then he can use it on real women.
Or fake women
DawnII
Once I saw that video I knew pokebis would make this topic.
Topic Starter
Pokebis

DawnII wrote:

Once I saw that video I knew pokebis would make this topic.
I had to race lukewarm because I mentioned it in vent first.