forum

What is a good pp for casual palyers?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ahriiiy
hi my friend recommended me this game awhile ago, started palying alot just recently. Im a casual player who is just playing for fun, and i noticed something called performance points. How much pp is good for a casual player?
Vuelo Eluko
Around 4000.
piruchan
First of all, define casual
Sylveon

Riince wrote:

Around 4000.
Gumpy
Anything.
TheFinalStark

piruchan wrote:

First of all, define casual
Yes... casual :P

Uhmm. I think it's rather hard to say.
Let's say that the majority of the players can only play normal and hard lvl beatmaps. If that's the case(and you can only play normal-hard beatmaps) then you should be earning about 30-50 pp for a full combo-ed map.

I hope this makes sense :P
DraciuZ
anything but try to score S-SS , or just full combo
my friend told me that it was a great way to gain full PP , even on easy
rather than score D or C on hard song :(

im new as well, im suck :o
Dozy Van
for a casual player just play for fun, pp will happen.

if you want a goal aim for 1K for now when you hit 1k you will be able to work from there yourself
Dawgy
The biggest problem I find with Performance Points is that I've found it pretty much impossible to improve my skills if I'm going for solely performance points.

Performance Points reward perfection over anything else. Perfection implies little to no margin for error. How do you improve when you only play beatmaps that you can play perfectly?

In short, don't focus on Performance Points. Focus on playing maps that you struggle passing. Don't necessarily just play Scarlet Rose difficulty maps, but focus on maps that are barely outside of your reach. You'll find that the constant mountain-climbing is fun for both casual playing and improving at the game. :)

Also I personally use no-fail and relax mode sometimes. Just for fun. Just because.
Hamdium

Gumpyyy wrote:

Anything.
This.

If you are playing "casually" why would rank or PP even matter?
dkun