forum

An overly late introduction.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ocewatt
Hello, osu peeps! I started this game 4 months ago but i never checked out the forums, so, here i am! Better late than never right?
Anyway, you can all call me ammy or evan. I am planning on being an active forum user so i'll see you around ;p

For anything you'd like to learn about me, please just ask and i'll happily answer your question.
(what would you want to learn about a casual anyway ;-;)
Kyno
hi hi ammy ! :D
welcome to forums ~

and 1st question.......... do you like jello.....?
Topic Starter
Ocewatt

kynolenkun wrote:

hi hi ammy ! :D
welcome to forums ~

and 1st question.......... do you like jello.....?
i love jello :roll:
HazeL

AmaterasuAwaken wrote:

Hello, osu peeps! I started this game 4 months ago but i never checked out the forums, so, here i am! Better late than never right?
Anyway, you can all call me ammy or evan. I am planning on being an active forum user so i'll see you around ;p

For anything you'd like to learn about me, please just ask and i'll happily answer your question.
Haha were the same :D anyway welcome here @ osu forums
Topic Starter
Ocewatt

ReDHaZexXxHaZeL wrote:

AmaterasuAwaken wrote:

Haha were the same :D anyway welcome here @ osu forums
thanks <3