forum

I should choose a tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frc
Fine, my trouble is im "decided" to purchase a tablet but i have some doubts about it.

I want to take a tablet because when i take my mouse for playing i put it in like 60º to the left because my mouse is so bad and thats the only way i can play well (but it´s uncomfortable too), and i think with a tablet i´ll solve it. Also, i singletap with the x a lot, and i can make hard diffs (not all) with like 70-90 acc, and I see im mashing too much the x in some parts of the songs (but i can´t even know how to do for solve it).

That´s my "playing style", what do you think about it? I should choose a tablet or that will be useless? Thanks
Vuelo Eluko
i think you've played too little to properly develop your playing habits so its too early to make an informed decision to change anything yet. but by the same token getting a tablet wont really hurt you for the same reason that you're still new. so i guess go for it, as for your other problems, you just need to play more.
Mystrian_old
Play count: 1,524

play less

But yeah it's really just preference. It won't hurt to relearn the game at all. Ex: I started tablet for 5k then like the clutz I am lost the pen. Now i'm starting over with mouse.
Topic Starter
Frc

Mystrian wrote:

Play count: 1,524

play less

But yeah it's really just preference. It won't hurt to relearn the game at all. Ex: I started tablet for 5k then like the clutz I am lost the pen. Now i'm starting over with mouse.

Playing less? If I tell you i just play for fun, but this is sooo addictive for me and i spend like 5 hours here without getting bored or anything.

But yeah, i´ve looked i have a very high playcount, even if it doesn´t tell my real level (i guess people with 1500 plays are way better than me)
gamestonk
If you're planning on switching to tablet then I suggest you do it sooner than later. I switched yesterday and, yes, I need to get used to using a tablet for the first time, but it's INCREDIBLY frustrating to go from 5-6(sometimes) insanes to barely being able to S 3 star maps.

I switched for pretty much the same reason you want to and yeah i'd recommend it.
Vuelo Eluko

asmit10 wrote:

If you're planning on switching to tablet then I suggest you do it sooner than later. I switched yesterday and, yes, I need to get used to using a tablet for the first time, but it's INCREDIBLY frustrating to go from 5-6(sometimes) insanes to barely being able to S 3 star maps.

I switched for pretty much the same reason you want to and yeah i'd recommend it.
it doesnt take that long. my switch was even more brutal because i not only went from using a mouse to a tablet but also started using my left hand to tap and right to aim so i had to re-learn aiming and tapping entirely [i also went from alternating to single tapping] and even with all that i was better than 9k mouse plays within a week.

the most important thing is reading. how well you can comprehend and read notes is the one factor that determines how good you are and any switch becomes trivial. Although building tapping stamina in my left hand from scratch was a bitch.
Bauxe

FrcV wrote:

Playing less? If I tell you i just play for fun, but this is sooo addictive for me and i spend like 5 hours here without getting bored or anything.

But yeah, i´ve looked i have a very high playcount, even if it doesn´t tell my real level (i guess people with 1500 plays are way better than me)
You... Didn't pick up on the sarcasm...

1.5k plays is close to nothing. The more you play, the more you improve. You can't expect to be any good with such a low play count.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but a tablet won't fix your mashing issue.
FrzR
Preference. Nuff said.

Mouse Master Race :^)
nrl
I switched to tablet at 2.2k or so plays, and it was very beneficial for me. So yeah, I'd say go for it.
Vuelo Eluko

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

I switched to tablet at 2.2k or so plays, and it was very beneficial for me. So yeah, I'd say go for it.
ha! not even top 2000 in 14k plays ur not even cookiezi levels of natural talent 8-)
edit: nvm owww that slow updating sig
nrl
brb channeling my inner cookie
Topic Starter
Frc

Bauxe wrote:

FrcV wrote:

You... Didn't pick up on the sarcasm...

1.5k plays is close to nothing. The more you play, the more you improve. You can't expect to be any good with such a low play count.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but a tablet won't fix your mashing issue.
Oh, i get it now, i said it because i saw other people profiles and they were able to face insanes with a playcount of 1,5k-2k
tryaway
Started playing with tablet at 15k plays, but I think I'll keep playing both.
My mouse also turns a bit while playing but with practice you can keep the angle to a minimum.
Mystrian_old

FrcV wrote:

Oh, i get it now, i said it because i saw other people profiles and they were able to face insanes with a playcount of 1,5k-2k
Alt accounts?
nrl
Insanes at 1.5k isn't unheard of. Alts'll usually start with insanes.
Kaitou Kid
its up to you, do you like waving around a pen or flinging a mouse?