forum

Shoji Meguro - The Battle for Everyone's Souls

posted
Total Posts
show more
RandomJibberish
Uh, please actually inform people of their mistakes so they don't make them again rather than posting a reaction image that means nothing :/

@GigaClon: perusona is the romanised form of the japanese name for Persona, I believe, so it can stay in the tags.

General
I have absolutely no idea what the reduced volume normal sampleset sections from 00:53:073 - 01:13:873 are there for - they sound awkward and are extremely off-putting. Switch them to 40% to match the rest of the normal sampleset in that part.
I'd say the normal samplet sections from 01:18:273 - 01:36:673 are also a touch too soft - they sound odd against the soft samples.

Taikoni!kuri
Looking pretty nice.

Morning Star
No idea where in the music the jumps towards the end are coming from - please match jumps to large changes in music intensity rather than scattering them randomly :<

Normal
Either remove the ticksounds because they really don't need to be there, or underlay the adjusted tick sounds with the default tick sound. At the moment it just sounds like a missing tick.
01:52:273 (1,2,3) - Please just stack these normally, or space them a little further apart. The touching borders look super awkward. Same goes for the one in the next combo.

Easy
Tick 2 tick 2. The ticks that touch the ends are hidden in game, so it shouldn't look too ugly and sounds far better.
The ticksounds are even more silly on this diff, seeing as you don't manage to keep a constant hitsound pattern anyway due to the low beat density :<

IRC me if you want anything clarified blah blah blah
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Uh, please actually inform people of their mistakes so they don't make them again rather than posting a reaction image that means nothing :/
that was just a joke :P

Either remove the ticksounds because they really don't need to be there, or underlay the adjusted tick sounds with the default tick sound. At the moment it just sounds like a missing tick.
I always (and not only me) do such tricks, i find it good, so i'll keep it :<

No idea where in the music the jumps towards the end are coming from - please match jumps to large changes in music intensity rather than scattering them randomly :<
Eh...?

Tick 2 tick 2. The ticks that touch the ends are hidden in game, so it shouldn't look too ugly and sounds far better.
The ticksounds are even more silly on this diff, seeing as you don't manage to keep a constant hitsound pattern anyway due to the low beat density :<
No, are you really serious? Just look at sliders. Tick 2 ruins everything.
I have absolutely no idea what the reduced volume normal sampleset sections from 00:53:073 - 01:13:873 are there for - they sound awkward and are extremely off-putting. Switch them to 40% to match the rest of the normal sampleset in that part.
I'd say the normal samplet sections from 01:18:273 - 01:36:673 are also a touch too soft - they sound odd against the soft samples.
fixed ~
Andrea
[Morning Star]

01:34:273 (1) - Remove new combo.

[Taikoni!Kuri]

Center the difficulty settings.

Pretty cool map as expected :3
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
fixed :3 thanks Andrea
Andrea
Seems fine now.

Re-Bubbled~
narakucrimson
Okay.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Чувак облом xD

Thanks for ranking naraku <3
Qliphoth_old
Wow! o/
Agnes
Holy jesus.

Grats, Helel. <3
Cristian
Amazing, just amazing.
maby i should say more xD, anyways congratulations
MoodyRPG
The soldier?
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
no soldiers anymore X)

damn, can't believe that this is my 1st map ;w;
Andrea
Such a cool 1st map.

Keep mapping like this, bro!
Reiji-RJ
Наконец-то ранк! Мои поздравления! :3
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
thanks everyone :)
Qliphoth_old

Louis Cyphre wrote:

The perusona tag should read persona

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Tags: Portable Perusona. Change it.
Never complain anything about tags if you see that i'm author and beatmap is from Persona. NEVER.
mancuso_JM_
Congratz Lucifer :P
spboxer3
congratz~Louis
S h i o n
Congrats~ Both the mapset and the song are cool~
eldnl
IceBeam
. . .
giiiuls
your 1st beatmap? a good beatmap.
Mastodonio