forum

Coeurbee says "ahaha!" (=hi everyone!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Coeurbee
Hi minna-san!

New here, but not realy new on osu... 9 months already o_O
I wish I could say I wasn't seriously playing before, but that'll be a lie: I received the "obsessed" achievement during my 2-3 first days of playing. Even without knowing why, that should mean something.
Totally me! :)
-trying for 8 months to improve with a (really bad) mouse, before buying a new one (Osu! full mouse ;p)
-playing maps over and over again (the map is awesoooome, the music is awwwwesome!)
-saying: 2-3 maps and back watching an anime and when closing up, quick look at the clock... "2 hours passed?!"

Why joining the forum now? I started mapping and eventually came to say hi!

ps: for those wondering, Coeur is "hart" in french and is pronounced as "kir" in kirby ^^
XPJ38
Hi there fellow Grenoblois, welcome to the forums! Nice username.
Your play history is indeed quite impressive. Keep it that way and you should be in the top 1,000 or the French top #100 in no time!
Sapphiire_old_1
French people unite ^^, welcome Coeurbee nice to meet you, if you need help with somthing send me a pm ;)
LunarFox
Welcome Coeurbee! I hope you can give me some mapping tips. >.<
Topic Starter
Coeurbee
Thanks minna ^^

LunarFox wrote:

Welcome Coeurbee! I hope you can give me some mapping tips. >.<
I need some myself in fact... but I'll still be glad to help ;p
Kobi_old_1
Welcome! Your username is great. I love a good pun, even if I don't understand the language it's in ^^
Anyway, I officially feel like a filthy casual now. I've been playing for about a month and I didn't even know there was an "obsessed" achievement. I have brought dishonour upon myself. haha
Always nice to have more people in the forums though (says the girl who barely posts). Hope you have fun! (And good luck with the mapping :D)
Birdy
Haha, I fell in love with your username right when I saw it and started pronouncing it in my head.

Welcome, enjoy your stay~