forum

[resolved] Volume Adjustment

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Megatron
Problem Details:
I can no longer adjust volume when I am playing a map. I cannot use my scroll wheel or my arrow keys, they function fine outside of this.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I cannot include a screenshot/video of this as it is impossible to tell when i am scrolling.

osu! version: 20140725.10 (latest)
MillhioreF
I'm able to use both. Can you take a picture of your input settings?
Topic Starter
Megatron
Not really sure what you want me to take a picture of but I'm using a mouse and keyboard and I made a video to show you what is happening.
http://youtu.be/husK5f9D7o4
At the start of the video you can see me adjusting volume using scrolling and using the arrow keys, once I select the song I am still scrolling and mashing the arrow keys but the volume will not adjust. Also, I do not have mouse buttons disabled.
Topic Starter
Megatron
I feel like an idiot, some how the option for "disable mouse wheel" got enabled(I have no idea why), and for some reason this also disables the arrow keys. I deselected the option and everything is all good. I leave this here even though it makes make look dumb :P
smoogipoo
"Disable mouse wheel" should not disable up/down keys. That is most likely a keybindings problem - I have checked on public and it doesn't disable the keys.