forum

It's Toothless! - HTTYD (How to train your Dragon) Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
!!!IMPORTANT!!! This skin is no longer in development and the support is closed. !!!IMPORTANT!!!

Maybe some of you know the movie "How to train your Dragon".
Well, I thought my first skin's theme should be this movie. (and because I love the movie^^)

- General
Skin-Version: 2.0
Size: ~36 MB
Supportet Gamemodes: osu! and osu! mania

- Changelog
  1. 13.08.2014: Added graphics for osu! mania and changed the Pass graphic a little bit (it wasn't cutted out correctly)
  2. 01.08.2014: Changed the hit Graphics, added the 300hit Graphic for the ranking panel and resized some graphics for half resolution (Thanks to Xial and Garygoh884 for the tip :) )
  3. 30.07.2014: Changed the slider color to grey and removed the glow from reversearrow (Thanks to Sp3ctrUm for the idea :3)
  4. 28.07.2014: Added Playground, Fail-Backround and new sounds
  5. 26.07.2014: Added new Mod Buttons and new Spinner Graphic
  6. 25.07.2014: First upload
Screenshots:
Menu
Song Select:

Ranking:

Mod Select

In-Game

Playing (osu!) :

Playing (osu! mania) :

Pause:

If you want to download my skin now, here's the Link:
Download (Mediafire)
Download (Dropbox)
Download (osu! Skin Database)
(Last updated: 13.08.2014)

Additions
Filled hitcircle (Full Resolution) :

Filled hitcircle (Half Resolution) :

And don't forget to leave a reply to my skin ;)

bl8cky
Floks
I need to try it out, but the screenshots look awesome. I like the dragon sliderball.
xrate56
A very refreshing approach to a character themed skin. Excellent and very playable. Awesome job!
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Thanks for your replys :D

I have updated my skin recently. Don't forget to update the skin :)
NeonOkumura
i really like the skin hope you keep this kind of stuff up!! :)
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Information: Right now I am sitting here and rework the sounds for the skin ;)
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Update: Playground, Fail-Background and new Sounds added. Have fun :D
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Again an update ^^"
This time I changed the slider color and removed the glowing from the reversearrow. Thanks to Sp3ctrUm :D
Xial

You know, on the ranking panel you can display the 300, you have to put it normally, and rename the ones you want to see in game with "-0".

Topic Starter
BlackTasty
How is that meant? If I add a 300 graphic, it shows up in the ranking panel and ingame. I would be very happy if there is an method to show the 300 graphic only in the ranking panel :)
Garygoh884

bl8ckdr8gon wrote:

How is that meant? If I add a 300 graphic, it shows up in the ranking panel and ingame. I would be very happy if there is an method to show the 300 graphic only in the ranking panel :)
hit300-0.png is used for gameplay, while hit300.png is used for ranking panels. If this isn't right then it's possibly in reverse.
Xial

Garygoh884 wrote:

bl8ckdr8gon wrote:

hit300-0.png is used for gameplay, while hit300.png is used for ranking panels. If this isn't right then it's possibly in reverse.

This is what I tried to say, thank you Garygoh884.
MrPandaHo
How To Download This?
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

Xial wrote:

This is what I tried to say, thank you Garygoh884.
Sorry, I didn't understood it at the first moment :/

MrPandaHo wrote:

How To Download This?
Choose one of the Download Mirrors (Mediafire or Dropbox), click on the blue text and save it to your PC. After the download is complete, double click on the file and osu! will "install" the skin for you. In osu!, you click on options, scroll down to "Select Skin" and click on the right side at my skin (Name is "It's Toothless! - HTTYD Skin")
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Update: Today I changed the hit Graphics, added the 300hit Graphic for the ranking panel and resized some graphics for half resolution (Thanks to Xial and Garygoh884 for the tip :) )
Xial

bl8ckdr8gon wrote:

Update: Today I changed the hit Graphics, added the 300hit Graphic for the ranking panel and resized some graphics for half resolution (Thanks to Xial and Garygoh884 for the tip :) )
Youre welcom!
NeonOkumura
i just noticed but the skip butten says skin :? i dont know if its ment to be like that...... just tellin you so you know :|
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

NeonOkumura wrote:

i just noticed but the skip butten says skin :? i dont know if its ment to be like that...... just tellin you so you know :|
What do you mean? Could you please take a Screenshot and upload it? Or you describe the problem :I
NeonOkumura
the skip says skin on it i would post a screen shot but dis website is weird on that stuff >.<
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Do you mean the skip button? Because I didn't see a wrong text on it :/ (you could use http://puush.me/ for uploading screenshots and to post a screenshot, copy the url from the image and use the Img Tag ;))
NeonOkumura
i re-downloaded it because it bugged out and now its fixed it must have been a but on my side sorry :cry:
show more