forum

SID - Enamel (TV Size) [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SakuraHigurashi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DeletedUser_4662594
This map is amazing! Love it!
Natahalia
you did an awesome job on this map!! :D
Luca Balsa
Just a little modding on the Insane difficulty:

01:24:964 (6,7) - I don't know if you caught this in AiMod yet but these two objects are less than 10ms apart. You MUST fix this.

Suggestions:
Change the circle size to either 4 or 3
Change approach rate to 9

^^^You don't have to follow these suggestions, but I think it would improve the map.
Topic Starter
SakuraHigurashi

Pokota wrote:

Just a little modding on the Insane difficulty:

01:24:964 (6,7) - I don't know if you caught this in AiMod yet but these two objects are less than 10ms apart. You MUST fix this.

Suggestions:
Change the circle size to either 4 or 3
Change approach rate to 9

^^^You don't have to follow these suggestions, but I think it would improve the map.
Thank you for modding, I fixed the problem and I followed your suggestions :) :)
kaNNy
Really good job !
Awesome map ! It really should be ranked :D
Yoari
Nice :D
Arusamour
Insane (3,5 stars, 232 notes) Quick Modding
First off. Note that an Insane difficulty needs to needs to be 3.75+ stars and has the stats of
  • HP Drain: 6 or above
    Circle Size: Any
    Approach Rate: 7 or above
    Overall Difficulty: 7 or above
So think of remapping many sections of this difficulty.

00:01:315 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Inconsistent spacing. use Distance Snapping. To keep jumps like this clean, or if you are new to mapping. Use Distance Snapping around 1.0x for non jumps and 1.5x - 2.0x for jumps. Keep in mind, you don't HAVE to follow this, it's just to keep everything nice and tidy. So basically almost the whole song has bad spacing, i will not mention them anymore because it does become quite obvious once you start playing more around with Distance Spacing, so i'll leave it up to you to improve this skill.

00:08:808 (4) - This slider is too short to have that "finish" feel. Since you need more emphasis on this (due to this part of the song being obviously louder than the rest), I would use a longer slider, along with a different volume. If you see Here, you only have used 50% volume. For a map to be ranked, you will need to use a lot more than those and to have certain volume changes according to the song.

Also i do notice that your flows are pretty damn broken so i want you to read guide.

Know that mapping is pretty complicated and hard. It takes a lot of understanding and practice.