forum

Megaman Zero Collection (DS)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Detective Tuesday
http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman/zero/index.html

Yep, it exists. A victory for the DS indeed, the Zero series was the dopest in terms of both story and gameplay. No extra features have been confirmed yet, but it'd be cool if they threw in some bonus features or even extra modes and levels. Really though, they don't need to go much further than a touch screen menu.

Be suped. Megaman Zero is getting another run. Now let's just hope his MMZ form is unlockable in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, because c'mon. X Zero, really?
RemmyX25
Holy shit i need new pants now

Detective Tuesday wrote:

because c'mon. X Zero, really?
Hey original model of zero has its own level of badass
awp
Man those games were fucking tough

I still have my GBA cart of MMZ2 somewhere
RemmyX25

awp wrote:

I COULD NEVER GET PAST TWO MISSIONS OF THAT GAME.

But Z3 i finished about fifty times now, and its still that awesome.
Nakata Yuji
Made my day.
Now to wait for its release :3
Bestelle
Still own all of the cartridges on the GBA. I speed run on Megaman Zero 3 from time to time. I still think MMZ1 is the hardest out of all of them. When Phantom pops up at the start of the stage, caught me off guard. X_x
This news made me happy, though. Definitely going to get it.
lukewarmholiday

RemmyX25 wrote:

awp wrote:

I COULD NEVER GET PAST TWO MISSIONS OF THAT GAME.

But Z3 i finished about fifty times now, and its still that awesome.
The first fucking level had 2 mini bosses and a boss. Also it had the most ballin azz music ever.
heintsi
i hope english translation is included in jp rom cartridge, like it was in chrono trigger, after all these games is already made so i'm thinking this is possible..
anyway, great news, i've always loved zero series :)
mega_mac
yeah i have finish all of the game and have all the EX skills.... !!!
adam2046
Please don't bump 30 something threads while adding basically nothing.
And especially don't bump threads from 2 years ago while basically adding nothing.
Jinxy
holy shit
Pokebis
Detective Tuesday was cool.
hoihoisoi
I remember that one mission when you land on an enemy ship and went through to defend Ciel from monsters while she was uploadin some friggin code was so friggin hard. The boss was so friggin tough too I got so frustrated I ragequited a few times before I managed to beat it. can't remember that was which title though....
DavisWTG

hoihoisoi wrote:

I remember that one mission when you land on an enemy ship and went through to defend Ciel from monsters while she was uploadin some friggin code was so friggin hard. The boss was so friggin tough too I got so frustrated I ragequited a few times before I managed to beat it. can't remember that was which title though....
That one was the 7th mission of Megaman Zero 2. The first one was in that... canyon, I think, then there where 4 ones where you could decide the order of how to do them, the next one was Neo Arcadia and then the Air Ship. Though, I don't think it was too hard even on Hard Mode - though I admit that the boss, those Kuwaga Twins, were annoying at the beginning...