forum

[invalid] Want name/account deleted so i can have same name.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaMonsta
Problem Details: As title says, i want this account gone, ASAP, i want to keep the name but start as if i never played Osu! before, i have made another mistake yet again, in which my friend has sent me a gyazo of a inappropriate photo, i was also asking people in chat if they thought i would get my package(tablet) in the mail tomorrow by showing them this and instead of showing them that i linked said inappropriate picture that my friend has sent me also using the gyazo. I do not want this account anymore.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140710.7 (latest)
Vuelo Eluko
you can not do that. sorry.

calm down the link was removed when you were silenced. this is overreacting in the same way a middle schooler 'wishes they were dead' after some kind of embarrassment in the classroom or something. The silence will disappear off your profile in a few weeks and it will be done with. No one will care.
Topic Starter
DaMonsta
It's not that i'm worried about people seeing the link. It's just that i am pissed because i did not do that intentionally to show people anything it was a honest mistake and that i am being punished for it. Even after i have send the link i quickly started typing "Do not go to that link" ect ect. Having these bans or Warnings on my account is exactly what i DO NOT want. Whether it be 1 or 2 or 3 or 4. I DO NOT want ONE on my account or will feel ashamed. This account is basically trash to me now. So whatever i do i cannot make a second account so i might as well as start playing with no account offline I'm guessing?
Topic Starter
DaMonsta

Riince wrote:

you can not do that. sorry.

calm down the link was removed when you were silenced. this is overreacting in the same way a middle schooler 'wishes they were dead' after some kind of embarrassment in the classroom or something. The silence will disappear off your profile in a few weeks and it will be done with. No one will care.
Except for me. I'm not embarrassed at all, it is just irritating to know that i'm "One of those people to watch" now sort of thing.
- Marco -
just contact accounts@ppy.sh and tell them that...

Also thet don't watch people just for a silence, they watch the entire chat and !report(s)
Vuelo Eluko

tosik2betrue wrote:

It's not that i'm worried about people seeing the link. It's just that i am pissed because i did not do that intentionally to show people anything it was a honest mistake and that i am being punished for it. Even after i have send the link i quickly started typing "Do not go to that link" ect ect. Having these bans or Warnings on my account is exactly what i DO NOT want. Whether it be 1 or 2 or 3 or 4. I DO NOT want ONE on my account or will feel ashamed. This account is basically trash to me now. So whatever i do i cannot make a second account so i might as well as start playing with no account offline I'm guessing?
again you're overreacting and being absolutely ridiculous. like i said it will be OFF YOUR PROFILE IN 2 WEEKS. the account is trash to you just because of that? Please. You should have been more careful, you were punished, nothing is permanent and nothing is 'trash' because of it. Just calm down man.
Arcanine
seppuku
deadbeat

marcostudios wrote:

just contact accounts@ppy.sh and tell them that...
while accounts@ppy.sh does handle account related issues, they won't delete/reset an account for something like this. anyway, Riince is right. in 2 weeks the infringement will be gone and you'll be fine. as long as stuff like this doesn't happen on a regular basis, you don't have anything to worry about