forum

Tips on using a tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Galagrawr
I'm getting my first tablet next week. It's this one.

It say's it's good for osu, and it's honestly all I can afford (lel)

Is there anything I need to know about switching from mouse to tablet, and is there anything about this tablet in general I need to know about before I buy it?

Thanks!
buny
the feeling is a lot different from mouse. it'll take awhile to make the adjustment
Top Bunk
In general about the tablet, just make sure you have drivers installed and that everything works fine. Then mess with the settings to your liking.

Switching to tablet play is difficult at first, but don't give up on it easily. First day when I tried to switch over, I did so awful that I couldn't even do normal difficulty. But by the second day I was progressing up to my mouse capabilities and then even surpassed it gradually. I'm not as great of a player as most others (or basically everybody) active around here, so I probably had an easier time readjusting to a different play style, but still. Just keep persevering at learning it and you'll do fine over time.
Martell_old_1
Play more and u'll get used to it
Mystrian_old
switch back
Toadsworth
A great trick you can use if you happen to keep lifting your pen too high is to put a small towel (folded) under you wrist of the arm you use to hold the pen.