Total Posts
Topic Starter
Magnolia
i need sometthing new suggest pls
Mara
dink smallwood

fuck
Lanturn
Some examples? Do you like Action RPGs? Turn based? Strategy? JRPG?

I do have a few suggestions, but I'd rather know what games you've played and what types you enjoy as there are a lot out there!

Honestly just go look up the best 25 RPGs from (S)nes/PS(2)/Gameboy/DS and you are set ;)
Topic Starter
Magnolia
true, and it doesnt really matter just something
Mara
did you play the game I suggested

you better be
piruchan
Luminous Arc 2 for NDS, it's a tactical RPG.
AutoMedic
The Disgaea series. Especially Disgaea 2. Holy shit Pre-Game grinding mode
Gumpy
Persona 4 Golden for the Vita.
Topic Starter
Magnolia

Sonatora wrote:

i have been looking into these
AutoMedic

HandHeldPillow wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

i have been looking into these
Protip

Prioritize Adell for a good tank/mobility fighter

Prioritize Rozalin for massive Critical Damage

Also, NEVER, EVER reincarnate Prinny's. They're worthless. Reincarnate Adell or Rozalin instead

I reached 16 reincarnations on Rozalin since I prioritized her first
I didn't payed attention on Adell since I can generally one-hit KO anything in dungeons
mathexpert
Does anybody know of any good RPGs or MMORPGs for the PC? Not pay2win (like elsword, etc) please, though.
AutoMedic

mathexpert wrote:

Does anybody know of any good RPGs or MMORPGs for the PC? Not pay2win (like elsword, etc) please, though.

Phantasy Star

(USE A VPN OR A PROXY)

try scarlet blade, but i'm warning you and your wallet's temptation
piruchan

mathexpert wrote:

Agarest Generation of War, I haven't played it, but it looks interesting.

For MMORPG, try Dragon Nest. It's not pay2win, but relies heavily on end-game contents. You just need patience for leveling. (Don't grind, questing is fun) I believe Nexon carries it for NA, but I think SEA server is the most populated.
BrokenArrow

Sonatora wrote:

And you still claim not to be a shitposter.
AutoMedic

BrokenArrow wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

Ho-ho-ho fucking Ho

you amuse me

that wasn't a shitpost tho.

that founder pack like shit can be temptating
mathexpert
Thanks Piruchan and sonatora~
I think I'll try Dragon Nest. I also want to try Phantasy Star, but were you talking about fantasy star online 2? It's not released yet, is the japanese prevalent for the game?

BrokenArrow wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

uhhh I'm confused plz explain
Topic Starter
Magnolia

BrokenArrow wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

uhhh I'm confused plz explain[/quote]

its the beautiful forums, and you get a shit post and you get a shit post, WE ALL GET A SHIT POST
JonQuy

mathexpert wrote:

snip
You can play PSO2 without a proxy, and it has a very good english patch with most of the english speaking players sticking together.
Btw you should definitely check out Vindictus (I prefer it over Dragon Nest though that new DN character is aweseome x.x)

Edit: when I mean new DN character I mean Lancea not the Assassin.
ninfia
I have always been a fan of the [old] Final Fantasy Games, those could always be worth a try. I'm pretty sure you could find a ROM of them, (hopefully virus-free) somewhere on the interwebs.
Varetyr

piruchan wrote:

For MMORPG, try Dragon Nest. It's not pay2win, but relies heavily on end-game contents. You just need patience for leveling. (Don't grind, questing is fun) I believe Nexon carries it for NA, but I think SEA server is the most populated.
?
I've never leveled so fast in any other MMO, you're level 50 in about two weeks by playing casually (but pretty much every day), and ~10 more days to make it to level 60. And that's only assuming you're doing quests in solo. It can be ridiculously fast (but quite boring I agree) if you grind the same dungeon for hours with friends / people you just met, but honestly don't ruin the fun of doing the quests for that, it's also the best way to get bored of the game really quickly imo.
PS : pvp is awesome.

@OP : Ever tried Ar Tonelico series ? I strongly recommend you the first episode, and eventually the second. I could play it over and over just because of the Songs.
Little example : the opening
B1rd
RPG's I used to play: Elder Scrolls series and Mount and Blade Warband.
Kemdo
Witcher 3 When it comes around to being released - In the mean time witcher 1 and 2 are good, Two Worlds 2 has some pretty nice gameplay too