forum

AAA - BLOOD on FIRE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Teras
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 26 januari 2010 at 02:32:21

Artist: AAA
Title: BLOOD on FIRE
Tags: popoyo
BPM: 155
Filesize: 5322kb
Play Time: 00:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard+ (5 stars, 167 notes)
Download: AAA - BLOOD on FIRE
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Alright, I suppose I should say something about this.
Will make a hard diff only, but will try to make it it more like hard+. So it's something between Hard and insane.

Popoyo will be making the Normal diff. So I won't do that diff, thanks ;-)

PS - BG will be changed, just placed something random there for now.

EDIT: Resnapped all notes. Restarting with new bpm and offset. Special thanks to Real1 ^^

Note: Popoyo's diff will be added when it's finished probably. Or earlier when I get it ;-)
popoyo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: AAA - BLOOD on FIRE (Teras) [Normal].osu
Real1
  • Remove "AAA Blood On FIRE Teras" from tags. That stuff is already in the title or your name. However, add popoyo in tags since he has contributed a diff.

Also, his diff is not included. On purpose?

A shitload of unmapped space. Cut the mp3 is a requirement.

You have a load of new offsets. Does the timing change there? I don't think so. Make them INHERTITED otherwise it screws up the rhythm.
    (In the timing setup panel, choose the timing point and click the Inherit box.)

Offset: 3871.

Resnap all notes after that. (In the menu: Timing (drop-down menu) - resnap all notes)

Sorry to say this, but this map needs lots of work. I'd redo it with my new timing if i were you, from the start. Use 1/4 Beat Snap Divisor when re-doing. Otherwise it's really complicated to follow the rhythm.
Topic Starter
Teras

Real1 wrote:

• Remove "AAA Blood On FIRE Teras" from tags. That stuff is already in the title or your name. However, add popoyo in tags since he has contributed a diff.

You have a load of new offsets. Does the timing change there? I don't think so. Make them INHERTITED otherwise it screws up the rhythm.

Resnap all notes after that. (In the menu: Timing (drop-down menu) - resnap all notes)

Sorry to say this, but this map needs lots of work. I'd redo it with my new timing if i were you, from the start.
    Use 1/4 Beat Snap Divisor when re-doing. Otherwise it's really complicated to follow the rhythm.

Got it, And sorry once again. I'm a newbie. Will use this and start over, Thanks :D
Topic Starter
Teras

Real1 wrote:

Sorry to say this, but this map needs lots of work. I'd redo it with my new timing if i were you, from the start.
    Use 1/4 Beat Snap Divisor when re-doing. Otherwise it's really complicated to follow the rhythm.

And popoyo's diff isn't included yet. Because we haven't even finished any of it yet, I just uploaded this and asked popoyo make the normal diff. Will fix it later
Real1
Go go go! You have potential. ;)

EDIT: I'd start mapping @ 10 seconds if I were you. Hard sensing the rhythm before it.