forum

[resolved] Starting to use a VPN

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
robflop
I've been playing without using a VPN to hide my adress since i started, but today i considered starting to use a VPN service to hide my adress, would this be a problem because it'd most likely switch (or well, hide) my original IP. I don't want peppy/other teammembers to think i'm sharing my account and ban me, so i'd be grateful if someone call tell me if this is going to be a problem or not before i start using it.

Thanks!
(And sorry if this is the wrong section, i didn't know where else to put this)
- Marco -
just contact accounts@ppy.sh if they will ban/silence you for that
Topic Starter
robflop

marcostudios wrote:

just contact accounts@ppy.sh if they will ban/silence you for that
Well I don't wanna risk anything, sorry, I'd rather wait for an answer of a team-member, or preferably peppy but thanks for the answer.
Nathanael
It's fine using a VPN. Even I use that to access some ISP-restricted sites. Just remember don't create more accounts or even share your own account to other people. If anything happens, contact the administrators by sending an e-mail to accounts@ppy.sh with a detailed information.
Topic Starter
robflop

Nathanael wrote:

It's fine using a VPN. Even I use that to access some ISP-restricted sites. Just remember don't create more accounts or even share your own account to other people. If anything happens, contact the administrators by sending an e-mail to accounts@ppy.sh with a detailed information.
Okay, thanks a lot! I'll be starting to use that VPN then. "Problem" solved, thread can be closed!