forum

[Crazy Project] Gorillaz Collab Series

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mashley
Not to be hogging all the songs, but I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in mapping Every Planet We Reach Is Dead with me at some point in the future?
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lesjuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mashley
Mapping Every Planet We Reach is dead with Symbolic
NotShinta
I wouldn't mind collaborating on Rock It with someone, but I probably wouldn't be anyone's first choice. :P
Mashley
Oh me and Symbolic are mapping Rock The House instead... Every Planet didn't really work.
And if really no one's accepting IAmNotShinta's offer to collab Rock It, I'd love to as long as I get blah blah blah ;p
NotShinta
Rock The House isn't that collabable, is it? Whatever

BTW, not claiming anything, but would 3-way collabs be acceptable? I am thinking of Stylo of course : P
Topic Starter
LuigiHann

IAmNotShinta wrote:

BTW, not claiming anything, but would 3-way collabs be acceptable? I am thinking of Stylo of course : P
Yeah 3 mappers is fine where it makes sense
Mashley
How could you map Stylo? o_o The chorus is, like completely off time
Topic Starter
LuigiHann

Agent Spin Here wrote:

How could you map Stylo? o_o The chorus is, like completely off time
Seibei found this interesting remix, although it has a different set of collaborators
Mashley
My god Luigi, this is an awesome Remix
yeahyeahyeahhh
Anyone want to collab with me on a song (no one I talk on on osu! likes Gorillaz, wtf?)? Add me with Inozuma, we're gunna do Kids With Guns
Mashley
Plastic Beach is amazing. I want to see Superfast Jellyfish, Some Kind Of Nature, On Melancholy Hill and Plastic Beach mapped. Of course that means if anyone wants to work with me on those I'd be glad to. ;)
Gens

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Anyone want to collab with me on a song (no one I talk on on osu! likes Gorillaz, wtf?)?
I do ;~;
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
Congrats Spin on getting 19-2000 ranked

Also if somebody really wanted to get a non-collab map into this project, I would probably add it as long as the song doesn't sound collab-able (i.e. only one vocalist) and as long as you follow the other guidelines for difficulties and visuals.
[deleted user]
I'm doing Rhinestone Eyes. Got about 80% so far, and It's pretty good.
NotShinta
I'm pleasantly surprised by Plastic Beach. It might just be better than their debut album, and I never woulda expected that. :p So yeah, I might take one of those tracks. No guarantees for now though
RandomJibberish
Dirty Harry is now pending.
Topic Starter
LuigiHann

RandomJibberish wrote:

Dirty Harry is now pending.
And apparently now it's ranked? :D Awesome
RandomJibberish
It took forever but it's done at last :D

Coming up... sometime in the future are On Melancholy Hill feat. DiamondCrash and even further in the future Stylo (Labrinth remix feat. Tinie Tempah) feat. NotShinta, DiamondCrash, Larto and Mashley. Five part collabs ftw.
Tapdancingmetroid
I didn't know this thread existed until just today, when I decided to browse the beatmap projects forum on a whim. :/
Anyway, I'm interested, if anyone wants me to help with some sort of collab map thing.