forum

Umineko_Skin v1.1 [COMPLETE]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kujo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dragvon
It's great!
Why don't you try adding some wings to the cursor, and then set rotation to 0?
It's only my suggestion xD
Teras
AWESOME! Will be downloading already and waiting for the updates. :)
shajohn81
nice skin thx
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Don't modify the cursor for the love of god, it's perfect as is.
I have no plans to.
pariah164
Oh my goodness.

WANT.
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
Version 0.7 is up now.

Changes:
  1. HP Bar skinned (kinda)
  2. Sliderball and followcircle skinned
  3. Hitcircle numbers skinned
Apparently these things constituted enough of a change to push it up half a point.

Link is on first post
Natteke

Mby add definition for each button?
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite

Natteke desu wrote:

Mby add definition for each button?
When it rolls over the button's description comes in, but I may change it so that the text is slightly visible one each icon.
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
New version or something. Yai \o/

v0.9:
  1. Sliderball semi re-skinned
  2. Semi-decent spinner BG made; will probably be changed soon
  3. Music Selection screen changes
  4. Score numbers added
  5. More Results screen modifications
  6. More Kiai's (Go to the skin folder/Custom Skins for custom Cursors/Kiai/CtB Characters)
  7. Menu sounds added
  8. Pause Screen Overlay added
kappiec
um i downloaded it and i dont know how to apply it in the application pls help me thank you
atruong18
save the skin on a separate folder on your desktop

open your C: and go to the osu! folder (Program Filesosu!)

drag the folder of the skin into the Skin folder in the osu! folder.

open osu! game, go to options, and there should be a spot where you can change your skin. that is pretty much straightforward
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
Somebody motivate me to finish the ranking letters; that way I can push it up to v1.0. Then again, how anybody could motivate me to do it is beyond me at this point in time. I guess I'll get around to it sometime. Eventually.

v0.9.5:
  1. New spinner/BG
  2. Reverse Arrow for sliders has been made.
  3. Music Selection screen changes
  4. A few other minor changes I can't accurately remember.
kappiec
thank you :)
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
Finally finished the rank objects and finished the messages during spinners. This means we've reached version 1.0!!! yay, woohoo, etc etc.

V1.0 Changes/Updates:
  1. The ranking objects are now finished, (D,C,B,A,S,SS,SH,SSH)
  2. The Spinner was changed a little (approach circle enlarged, Messages skinned)
So yeah. It may now be a complete skin but I'm always open to suggestions/ideas for extras.
atruong18
hmm, finally this is done. thanks for making this. very much appreciated
Mion-Nya
Gold no maho Beatoriche! <3

i love this skin
Hijiri Tezuka
You are God for doing this ;o;
Graffiti96
thank you it's great. (谢谢)
atmaspirit
oh! I love this skin and Umineko >.< thank you
Soaprman
ohhh, didn't even know this was a full skin in the skin board. Nice stuff here. That comboburst rules hard.
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
Umineko_Skin v1.1 is now up!

Changes:
  1. sliderfollowcircle has been redone; fixes to the animation code peppy made a while ago wrecked the one I had originally. This circle's much prettier IMO.
  2. Added sliderpoint-10 and sliderpoint-30 to the skin.
  3. Fixed up the Section-Pass a little bit
Shiny_skydragon
Hey, I hope I don't sound rude, but could I please use this skin or at least part of it in an Umineko beatmap I'm making? Right now, it's set as the default skin for it, but since it's not in the updater, some people might not be able to find it. And it looks really good with the background video (one of the Motion Graphics). I would obviously give credit in the description and everything. I at least want to use the cursor, if you won't let me use anything else. So, please?

If not, I guess I'll have to throw something together in Photoshop then. *is really bad at photoshop* Heh...
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
By all means, I need to update it though. Planning on making some more skin objects
lovhin456
Hey ~
Okk, I don't really know what this is from but I'm really liking this stuff ~

Suggestions, I personally think they would make this skin look better also sorry for my english;

>> General;
- What I really like;
* The sounds, they're awesome, I'm in love with the menuhit and the combobreak <3
* Comboburst ~ <3
* Count is great too ~
* I love how you put extras so that people can choose what they like to play with
- What I didn't like so much;
* The fact that you use different fonts for all the number stuff, etc
I strongly suggest to stick with the font you're using for "Accuracy" that font looks really good and I believe it matches with all the elements in the skin, also the font you use for the play-skip, menu-back, hitburst set, etc is hard to read (at least for me)
- What I think you could change (optional);
* Make Selection-selectoptions-over another color since you already have yellow

>> On osu! standard;
* Hitbursts;
- If you decide to stay with the font you're using for the hitburst I'd suggest you to make the 300, 100 and 50 more easy to see, I can't see them very well, also I think the hitburst are a little too big, make them a little bit smaller ??
* Spinner set;
- Could you make spinner-osu, spinner-spin and spinner-clear like how ranking-perfect is ?? Or if you don't want to, at least I'd like to see spinner-osu like how ranking-perfect is, because spinner-osu right now look ehh ... not so bright likw how ranking-perfect is I guess
- Spinner-BG, spinner-approach circle, spinner circle and spinner metre together are just too much imo, I'd like it more if the wing was the spinner-circle and maybe try to notput too much into the whole set ...
* Slider points;
- Make them more easy to see, change the font if possible like how I suggested
* Slider score point;
- Make it all white and with glow ?? But is okk as it is now too ~
* Reverse arrow;
- Could you make it smaller ?? Is too big, well at least for me when I play it looks to big
* Hitcircle overlay;
- I don't like how you made the wing in this gold, I mean not all colors look great with gold, so maybe make it into a grayscale instead ??
BUT if you choose not to change it then is completely okk <3
* Section-pass;
- Maybe change the color of the circle on section-pass to a blue or something ?? :3

>> On CtB;
* *Pokes signature*
* The default CtB fruit-ryuuta has some noise around it (look very closely) clean it ?? Also I'm not completely sure but check the other characters and wacth out for the noise around them

* I really enjoyed playing CtB wth this skin <3 I choosed Battler to play I actually don't know why LOL

>> I hope this can help you <3
atlantiza
As a huge Umineko fan, I just have to thank you for this skin. It's amazing and makes play osu! even more enjoyable. <3
Rue
Thanks a lot for the skin, totally brilliant ^^ Don't you mind if I use it for my beatmap?
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite

Route 99 wrote:

Thanks a lot for the skin, totally brilliant ^^ Don't you mind if I use it for my beatmap?
As long as you don't imply that the skin is yours (i.e. give credit) it's fine to use it in beatmaps. Only include what is totally necessary in your beatmap, though. You can get people to use the full skin if it's available on their system.
Pereira006
wooow
beuatiful skin and I like this :D
Rue
Ahaa, I see. Thanks! :D
Lunarhiro
Well this sure does look nice :o
YuZuKi Kenny
很棒ㄚ^^
Mioneko_old
Oh, it's great!Thank you!
Gorlum
Logo of this topic delicious. Skin is pretty unplayable though.
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
Unplayable? Had no issues here.
kensaken123
Nice SKin :D