show more
koki_old_1
I also play with reversed keycaps. I find this very helpful

witchcult

lovu wrote:

I also play with reversed keycaps. I find this very helpful

upside down keycap user checking in

Kaeru
Oh come on.. where are all the guitar style players?

jesse1412
I actually use 10p dampeners to lesson the sound from my upside down keycaps.

uzzi
Why stop at just the keycaps? Why not be mlg like me

Quanteck
I play w/ reversed keyboard
jesse1412
Yes this new technique is really working for me: http://puu.sh/a7k35/20a8c2cbe7.webm
Quanteck
didnt work too well for me ;w; http://puu.sh/a7m4J/bd64b248ca.mp4
ivan
You guys are all weak and bad at this game

Quanteck
so kawaii
jesse1412

Quanteck wrote:

The fight continues:
uzzi

jesus1412 wrote:

Quanteck wrote:

The fight continues:
Is it just me, or does that pizza add another 300bpm to your tapping speed
TakuMii
come on, guys
Vuelo Eluko
this is the greatest thread ive ever seen. i was going to take a picture of my fingers resting directly on the switches with the keycaps balanced on my fingernails, but its midnight and i have no working light sources in my room and my webcam sucks.
D e s
^ aww combo breakk :/
Topic Starter
Zimbabwednesday
This isn't quite what I had in mind, but I'm glad you were all able to have a nice laugh. :)
Zenarai
I dont get it :?
witchcult
i recommend reversing your monitor also! it doesnt work for everyone though, so be warned, you may not get the same results

Mystrian_old
How2pro:
  1. unplug keyboard and tablet
  2. get pen and tap monitor like its DS touch screen.
be Cookiezi in no time.

Also, Limit_Break, i have same monitor :)
winber1
TIL how to become good at this game
Dexus
Not using the power of Koreans, shiggydiggy

Zenarai
Lol
witchcult

Mystrian wrote:

How2pro:
  1. unplug keyboard and tablet
  2. get pen and tap monitor like its DS touch screen.
be Cookiezi in no time.

Also, Limit_Break, i have same monitor :)
its a pretty sick monitor for the price 8-)
Kaeru
This thread gave me a brilliant idea! I flipped my mouse around. It feels so much more natural this way, I'm already starting to notice a huge improvement in aim and accuracy.

Also, by placing these popular characters on my keyboard, I've noticed my streaming ability go up by about 20 percent. I strongly recommend this setup:

Top Bunk
Am I doing it right?
Vuelo Eluko

Kaeru wrote:

Also, by placing these popular characters on my keyboard, I've noticed my streaming ability go up by about 20 percent. I strongly recommend this setup:

now ur just showing off
esibun
i found it really helpful to take off all the keycaps and turn up the LEDs to maximum

buny

esibun wrote:

i found it really helpful to take off all the keycaps and turn up the LEDs to maximum

The LEDs help illuminate the path to cookiezi
Purple
I took the shell off my mouse and I honestly believe I have gotten better playing like this

Who would pick absolute positioning over ergonomics like these
Filous
IT WORKS !!

ahh
i am playing with upside down keycaps...its actually pretty comfy....
SimplyLoc
These pictures are the most hilarious thing I've seen this evening. XDDD HAHAHAHAAHHA
VXB

While you might argue that your playstyle is superior, i'll let u know my streaming got legit as soon as i tried this.
1. Use tablet touch to compensate for the tapping for x and y, x for the left hald and y for the right half, these "buttons" have 0 gram activation force and made my stamina increase by 50x.

The keyboard part is pretty obvious.
2. you set all keys to different directions, H being the middle points and YUJGNB for slow movement (T678IKM"spacebar"CDR for faster movement)
3. ???
4. rank #1
Tripp
I dont stop
-HM

I play with crossed hands.
Daru
No modded keyboards yet?

Personally I added two 60mm Sanwa SDVX buttons with omron switches to my keyboard.

happy30
sadly, when I bought my non-mechanical keyboard I didn't get all the benefits you guys have with your mechanical keyboards.
luckily thanks to the custom enlarged mechanical keys I don't have to stay behind in rankings, and I can keep up with my skill.

AYhaz
Recently I discovered how bread could increase your finger motion speed and how mouse could have absolute positioning, simply follow this guide
Canozo
Aldwych

happy30 wrote:

sadly, when I bought my non-mechanical keyboard I didn't get all the benefits you guys have with your mechanical keyboards.
luckily thanks to the custom enlarged mechanical keys I don't have to stay behind in rankings, and I can keep up with my skill.

Use your hand to tap! Your friend will help you by using the mouse. Izi peasy!
show more