forum

Ichigaki's mania modding q

posted
Total Posts
398
Topic Starter
Ichigaki
hey there, it's been a while.

open NM until closed.

please describe your map and then provide your beatmap link.

not every requests will be checked.

Enjoy, have a great day.
arviejhay
First request lel

Title : Rabpit - Sanctity
Length : 2:08
Keys : 7K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/184523

Thanks!~ :)
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

arviejhay wrote:

First request lel

Title : Rabpit - Sanctity
Length : 2:08
Keys : 7K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/184523

Thanks!~ :)
Done .w.)b
nowsmart
Hi :D
mod request

Rex - Heart of Witch
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/184097
1:23
4K and 7K

Thank you :D
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

nowsmart wrote:

Hi :D
mod request

Rex - Heart of Witch
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/184097
1:23
4K and 7K

Thank you :D
Done .w.)b

NM : 2/4 :)
LNP-
Hi ichia7x :)
NM please
Title : Qrispy Joybox - Snow Prism
Length : 1 : 49
Keys : 4K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186096

thanks :D
Ayachi-
NM Mod Please


Title : Naki Oujyo no Tame no Septet ~ U. N. Owen wa Kanojyo nano ka?
Length : 06:08 (do the other one if you don't like this)
Keys : 4K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/184105

Title : Snow halation (TV Size)
Length : 02:39
Keys : 4K 7K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/190301

Thanks
Tidek
Title : Blackmill - Home
Length : 7:31
Keys : 4K (1 diff)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/179856
Seijiro
Yo o/ :)
NM or M4M it's the same for me. Let me know if you need my help ;)

I wonder if my map could be within your rules....but better give it a try anyway :D

Title: Konomi Suzuki - This Game
Length: 4:38 (4:06 Drain)
Keys: 4K (3 diffs: NM, HD, MX)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/215875

I hope you could give me a mod, if not, thanks anyway :)
- Yuuto -
semangat ya
Topic Starter
Ichigaki
CLOSE for now~
please wait nyaaa~ -w-)v


Currently mod 5 map with an extreme length meh -w-)v
I'll open ASAP `-`)

Yuutosan wrote:

semangat ya
Makasih :3
Maou - sama
FIRST GD Request! :)

GD Request: 7K HD supercell - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (TV Size)
and if possible can you do some mod on the 4K difficulties

THANKS!
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

Maou - sama wrote:

FIRST GD Request! :)

GD Request: 7K HD supercell - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (TV Size)
and if possible can you do some mod on the 4K difficulties

THANKS!
Okay~ just wait -w-)v

OPENED~
Just for 3 request -w-)v
Hellgert
Title : ICE - Entrance
Length : 1:36
Keys : 4k
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/450415
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

Xleonq wrote:

Title : ICE - Entrance
Length : 1:36
Keys : 4k
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/450415
Done~

NM : 1/3
for now
Ryu Sei

ichia7x wrote:

OPENED~
Just for 3 request -w-)v
Berharap nggak salah ketik :D
---
Sa! Butuh GD~~

Title : Croove - Sunny Side
Length : 2'23"
Diff & Keys : NM+, 4K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191219

2,5 menit kan..? Berarti, batasnya 2'30".....

OK thanks add aku yah~~
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

Ryu Sei wrote:

ichia7x wrote:

OPENED~
Just for 3 request -w-)v
Berharap nggak salah ketik :D
---
Sa! Butuh GD~~

Title : Croove - Sunny Side
Length : 2'23"
Diff & Keys : NM+, 4K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191219

2,5 menit kan..? Berarti, batasnya 2'30".....

OK thanks add aku yah~~
yup, lebih juga ga masalah sih .w.)v

Accepted GD, tunggu ya~
Done :)
LNP-
adasda Ichia =w=)7

GD Request
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191544
Diff : 7K NM / EZ ?


qwekhqwjhe Thanks =w=)/
Sorarei
Title : Primary - Negative Legacy
Length : 3:50
Keys : 7K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/171847

kalo liat semua diff icon nya E , itu udah takdir lol
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

LoveNoobPlayer wrote:

adasda Ichia =w=)7

GD Request
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191544
Diff : 7K NM / EZ ?

qwekhqwjhe Thanks =w=)/
Will take the NM, Accepted .w.)b

Reikosaka wrote:

Title : Primary - Negative Legacy
Length : 3:50
Keys : 7K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/171847

kalo liat semua diff icon nya E , itu udah takdir lol
Lololol, Accepted Done

Request opened from now 'till tomorrow :D, you can request as many as you have :D
R801
Hello :)

Please :D


Title : Tom-H@ck featuring Ooishi Masayoshi - Go EXCEED!! (TV Size).
Length : 1:29.
Keys : 4K & 7K.
Link : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/135497.

Thanks in advance~ :)


7K NM.
☆ Qnyxiie's 4K NM.
7K HD
☆ Qnyxiie's 4K HD.
☆ RC's 7K MX.
Ryu Sei
I'm back! Dengan membawa chart lain!!~~

Title : Electronic Boutique - Miles
Length : 2'03"
Keys : 4
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/180050

Thanks~
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

R801 wrote:

Hello :)

Please :D


Title : Tom-H@ck featuring Ooishi Masayoshi - Go EXCEED!! (TV Size).
Length : 1:29.
Keys : 4K & 7K.
Link : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/135497.

Thanks in advance~ :)


7K NM.
☆ Qnyxiie's 4K NM.
7K HD
☆ Qnyxiie's 4K HD.
☆ RC's 7K MX.
Accepted~ Done~

Ryu Sei wrote:

I'm back! Dengan membawa chart lain!!~~

Title : Electronic Boutique - Miles
Length : 2'03"
Keys : 4
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/180050

Thanks~
Accepted too~ Done~

Request still open for anyone~
biemote
Title : Thor ~ Deepin' Absonant Mix ~
Length : 3:15
Keys : 4K
Link : http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/211632

thanks :)
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

biemote wrote:

Title : Thor ~ Deepin' Absonant Mix ~
Length : 3:15
Keys : 4K
Link : http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/211632

thanks :)
Accepted~
Rizqy
NM mod ichi ocha =w=)///

Title : fhana - divine intervention
Length : 1:29
Keys : 4K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/192018

tqtqtqtq
Hehoooh
Title : ClariS - Colorful - Magibeat Remix
Length : 1:31
Keys : 7K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/190350


Thanks :D
Leader
Title: sasakure.UK - AVALON
Length: 2:13 (drain time)
Keys: 7K
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/118763

Thanks
Yuthuil
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

Shinnzan wrote:

NM mod ichi ocha =w=)///

Title : fhana - divine intervention
Length : 1:29
Keys : 4K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/192018

tqtqtqtq
Accepted

Qnyxiie wrote:

Title : ClariS - Colorful - Magibeat Remix
Length : 1:31
Keys : 7K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/190350

Thanks :D
Accepted

Leader wrote:

Title: sasakure.UK - AVALON
Length: 2:13 (drain time)
Keys: 7K
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/118763

Thanks
Accepted

MisakiYuri wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191011

Thx
dafuq, can't you read my modding title?, okay, i'll accept this if all my queue clear~
Topic Starter
Ichigaki
UP!!
Yasora
ini buka ato gimana...
Title : STYLE FIVE - FUTURE FISH
Length : tipi size
Mode : std
Keys (for osu!mania) / Diff ( for both) : ini gimana o.o
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191948
ty~
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

Yasora wrote:

ini buka ato gimana...
Title : STYLE FIVE - FUTURE FISH
Length : tipi size
Mode : std
Keys (for osu!mania) / Diff ( for both) : ini gimana o.o
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191948
ty~
Bukalah `-`), ntar tak kasih penjelasan aja di titlenya `-`)v

Yasora wrote:

Keys (for osu!mania) / Diff ( for both) : ini gimana o.o gausah diurusi deh `3`)
Accepted~ ;) Done `3`)
Blanc Kisaragi
Masih buka NM? Kalau iya, ini beatmapnya
Title : Maho Matsunaga from StylipS - Resonant World
Length : 1:28
Mode : STD
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/193326
I'm new at mapping through...
Thanks!
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

Blanc Kisaragi wrote:

Masih buka NM? Kalau iya, ini beatmapnya
Title : Maho Matsunaga from StylipS - Resonant World
Length : 1:28
Mode : STD
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/193326
I'm new at mapping through...
Thanks!
Accepted :3. Tunggu ya, pulang sekolah nanti aku modnya >.<) Done

osu!Standart NM Mod still 2/3, come on `3`)
osu!Mania NM mod change to Always open again~ ;)
Mike Ace
NM & GD Req :D

Title : DJ Weaver - Hardcore Mania
Length : 1:44
Mode : O!M
Keys / Diff : All Diff
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/189484

Title : DJ Weaver - Hardcore Mania
Length : 1:44
Diff & Keys : 4K Beginner & 7K Beginner
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/189484
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

Mike Ace wrote:

NM & GD Req :D

Title : DJ Weaver - Hardcore Mania
Length : 1:44
Mode : O!M
Keys / Diff : All Diff
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/189484

Title : DJ Weaver - Hardcore Mania
Length : 1:44
Diff & Keys : 4K Beginner & 7K Beginner
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/189484
Accepted all~ ;) Done
Lunatic Raccoon
Help me with those bm!
You can pick BOTH of them or just the 1st one :)

1.CosMo@Bousou-P feat. Hatsune Miku - New World (Shin Sekai)
Length: 2:26
Keys: Since it's all 4K... Just asking you to mod IN diff (If too hard then HD is fine)

2.Shounen Radio - neu (EX)
Length: 2:21
Keys: Level 12
Topic Starter
Ichigaki

huycoihn wrote:

Help me with those bm!
You can pick BOTH of them or just the 1st one :)

1.CosMo@Bousou-P feat. Hatsune Miku - New World (Shin Sekai)
Length: 2:26
Keys: Since it's all 4K... Just asking you to mod IN diff (If too hard then HD is fine)

2.Shounen Radio - neu (EX)
Length: 2:21
Keys: Level 12
Accepted both >.<) Done ;)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply