forum

something has been bothering me about HD.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nemien
ive been playing CtB mode since a few mounths ago, it seems to be the only mod i play well (but dispite that..) there has been something bothering me on the mod selection of CtB.

So all the hardest maps of osu such as ''scarlet rose'', ''big black'' etc... ive seen that most people complete it with HD mode, i tried to play with HD mod, but i just can't seem to get the hang of it, i fail more with HD than without, it seems to help on harder maps because of the rate speed of the falling fruits....

my real question here is... how can i learn to play in HD mode? how people can play with it? does it make harder maps easier??
ProgrammerSocks

Nemien wrote:

how can i learn to play in HD mode?
Keep playing with it.

Nemien wrote:

how people can play with it?
They keep playing with it.

Nemien wrote:

does it make harder maps easier??
Not really? It can help force you to play certain maps better, and it's easier to use on maps with high AR, but it doesn't make hard maps less difficult.
- Rii -
t/142006

and yes, it makes reading fruit with high speed rate(or AR basically) easier

Nemien wrote:

So all the hardest maps of osu such as ''scarlet rose'', ''big black'' etc...
go play more maps
Topic Starter
Nemien
go play more maps[/quote]

you mean , practice HD ? or other hard maps? i just said those as examples...
- Rii -
both. by playing more insane maps you'll find tons of maps as hard or even harder than said maps, then get used to a lot of unique map patterns
and practicing hd by keep playing with it also will get you used to it pretty soon
ZHSteven
Granger

- Rii - wrote:

and yes, it makes reading fruit with high speed rate(or AR basically) easier
How makes HD high AR easier? O_o
If you mean, because it makes you look higher, yeah. But thats not hidden itself.

HD gets easier with high AR though.
sharinganeye_old

Nemien wrote:

my real question here is... how can i learn to play in HD mode? how people can play with it? does it make harder maps easier??

1.how u could play ctb ( getting used to catcher speed , and the positioning of objects on screen ) how u ll be able to HD Ctb ↓↓
2.they keep practicing till they get its concept
3.it depends on how u improved ur skill with HD or without . but it helps for fast AR maps helping u to determine the falling object in a less time than nomod so its easier to detect less number of objects and take an accurate positioning than observing much and get confused ...
Kurokami
Play more thats all you need to know.
Yuuribo
play a lot with HD
just. keep. on. practicing. and you'll get the hang of it eventually.
E m i l i a
play more.. and more.. with HD
^ i did it and it works like a charm (yes i'm a newbie HD player too) :)
xGx

autofanboy
play more
memorize more
train more

> shorten the amount of your reaction time
> have a better eyesight on the maps
> not being too hyped

well what you have to do is to adapt hd
Yukiteru Amano
How about nomod?
[Lewd]

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

How about nomod?
it's too pro
Crystallize
Well, for low ar(1-8) you must wait a slighty delay from when the fruit disapears,but from ar8 and especialy from ar9 there is no delay. You must move to the fruit right when you see it fall.
Hope it helped :)
iiyo
play fl
eldnl

Simple27 wrote:

Well, for low ar(1-8) you must wait a slighty delay from when the fruit disapears,but from ar8 and especialy from ar9 there is no delay. You must move to the fruit right when you see it fall.
Hope it helped :)
this is 6 months old bro