forum

Hiding Multiplayer Ranking Bar [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kestrel11
So, while playing in Multiplayer, the frequent changing of ranks on the bar on the left side of the screen often causes a lot of lag, sometimes even in the audio. I have no problems with lag when the ranks are staying still or while playing any other mode.

I know this was mentioned in
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18781
but I would like to request that you could hide the rankings like you can in solo mode.

Currently if I press Tab while in a Multi match, the messages show up saying that "the scoreboard will be hidden after the next break ends" or "it will always be shown," but nothing happens, the scoreboard is always shown!

This doesn't seem like it would be a hassle to implement, seeing as it is already an option in solo mode.

Thanks for your consideration! ^^
Gabi
i know this was requested before and there is a topic about it and it got denied.

however i would really like to see this get implemented
Luneko
i dont experience lags, but i think this would be useful :)
Beuchi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Kestrel11
Yeah, I know that most people probably don't really lag, and I only experience lag because I have an older computer, but I agree that it can be a bit distracting at times. Just a quick idea. It would be a nice option. ^^
Yingwu
For both the reasons mentioned above i support this 1. yes it does give a lot of lag on old pc's and 2. yes it does draw your attention so you will make a stoopid mistake for nothing and look like a total nobody because you missed an easy note.

Full support on this one even though i do not suffer from 1. nor 2. myself
peppy
No. Please search before requesting.