forum

[confirmed] Self avatar not sliding in with score

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kiki
Problem Details:
When selecting a map, the leader board "slides in" from left off the screen along with the avatars of each player. However, if one of the score belongs to me then the avatar stay in place and the score slides in underneath it. This is low priority, more just an aesthetic issue.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
It's rather difficult to take a screenshot of this, as there's about a second-wide window to do so. Hopefully this somewhat explains it.

osu! version: 20140628.6 (latest)
Mofu kun
Just tested, I see is my avatar loading before the others, and the score is sliding in beneath the avatar.

I think this happens because osu! downloads the scores, slides them in, and then downloads the avatars, but since your avatar is local, your avatar loads before any of this happens, making the score slide under your own avatar.

I also see no real way to fix this apart from recoding how scores are retrieved and shown.
TheVileOne
Confirmed.
Lach
Doesn't this make sense considering your own avatar is already cached? Unless I'm understanding this wrong. Nevermind, I see what you mean by sliding upon actually looking.