posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
stevennnn
I joined today! But I'm realy bad! :(

Any strategies that can help me?
Restless Spirit
Oh hai.

Hold your mouse apprpopiately and figure out a correct position to sit in. If I am sitting in an incorrect position my performance goes to hell. Same goes to the way I hold my mouse. If I hold it wrong it all goes downhill. Aside from that it's all practice. You'll learn how to move your mouse accordingly over time, just keep practicing. Start off with the easy maps and try to get good ranks on them. Then try out normals from time to time.

If you're bad at first don't get demotivated. I was bad too. It's all practice. You might also want to try out playing with mouse and keyboard instead of mouse only. Can't get into that myself because I suck with the keyboard but that's just me.
LunarFox
Welcome to the forums! Do whatever he said^ or just practice.
AutoMedic
The secret is practice, practice and practice

and too much energy drinks

Anyways, welcome :)
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
welcome!! any Q ask me~~33 feel free to add me!

start with normal. (cuz easy is waaay too easy!)
feebeewoo
Welcome to the game as well to the community ;) Enjoy your stay here.

Have fun playing the game, eventually you're gonna be good at it.
ztrot
welcome to osu! and we hope you enjoy your stay!
- Kensley -
Welcome!
Practise, practise and practise!
Jing Yuan
Practice is the number one thing you can do to get better.

Welcome to the forums!
Meowcenaries
Welcome to the osu! forums! :D. From my experience, I would recommend starting out with your mouse until you are comfortable with moving it, also you can use the keyboard and a tablet if you haven't already figured that out. Of course, this is all preference. I prefer to use a mouse and a keyboard.

For maps, I'd say stick to ones you enjoy and start out with easier difficulties until you are confident to move to the harder ones. Remember that this game is all fun, so please keep that in mind while you play. :D See you in-game!