forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nathanael
Still hoping that ENSIF fixes their issues about the timing and music quality (and other else if any) as soon as possible... =.=
Ochinchi-sama
Why are some hitsounds louder than others? Its annoying.
Ochinchi-sama
I roughly 4000 event points away from being in the top 900 event ranking and getting a double SR Umi. I didn't want to waste my love gems because I'm saving up for a Maki event so I only used 5 love gems and scheduled my playing times accurately. I'll try getting in top 900 with only using 10 love gems for LP for the whole event, and that would be my first event I actually play seriously for.
Rizumu Tenshi
Limited Guarantees landed
Last type of Limited Scouting (Set Scouting e.g. Initial, Animal, Seven Lucky Gods, you get it)
Nothing more to be added in EN scouting
Watch your Love Gems and scout if you know the SR6 is yours
Aiona
most recent solo yolo's again

but i haven't had any luck since and this was a few days ago :^) i got the kotori from the medley festival event as well :3
fak my luck
Ayachi-
OzzyOzrock
though that's her worst UR (I have it ;;) gratz! :333

I wanted a halloween SR but only got 2 maki SRs rip
_sparky_
Hanayo event hype on EN!

You guys always have better luck than me
Aiona

_sparky_ wrote:

Hanayo event hype on EN!

I have terrible luck on EN but amazing luck on JP (at times)
Rizumu Tenshi

_sparky_ wrote:

Shall I copypaste my rant on soloyoloing a UR and why you're lucky even with zero? (well, soloyoloing NOT just scouting)

EDIT: Zero UR player like you, but I must say this: There's Nathanael, but then there's iM@S Starstage with SIF. Call yourself unlucky if you don't pull an SSR (the iM@S UR) in Starstage, because I pulled mine there as a lesson for Nath to display his SIF URs without talking about such luck (feels like he's bragging, right?)--my SSR WASN'T luck, and not even money (haha money, I don't do IAPs). Now I don't really need a UR in SIF to say I'm lucky. :P One day God himself will order a UR in your deck, and if He does, you're DEFINITELY scouting a UR, even if you soloyolo it.
_sparky_
I have been sacrificing my sleep for this event.
Events start at 4 am and my lp takes hours to be full again.

OzzyOzrock

Baka Tenshi wrote:

_sparky_ wrote:

Shall I copypaste my rant on soloyoloing a UR and why you're lucky even with zero? (well, soloyoloing NOT just scouting)

EDIT: Zero UR player like you, but I must say this: There's Nathanael, but then there's iM@S Starstage with SIF. Call yourself unlucky if you don't pull an SSR (the iM@S UR) in Starstage, because I pulled mine there as a lesson for Nath to display his SIF URs without talking about such luck (feels like he's bragging, right?)--my SSR WASN'T luck, and not even money (haha money, I don't do IAPs). Now I don't really need a UR in SIF to say I'm lucky. :P One day God himself will order a UR in your deck, and if He does, you're DEFINITELY scouting a UR, even if you soloyolo it.
Yo, for real, drop rate seems extremely high in Starstage. My first ever 10 gacha had 3 SRs and a SSR.
Rizumu Tenshi

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Yo, for real, drop rate seems extremely high in Starstage. My first ever 10 gacha had 3 SRs and a SSR.
Uh, I'm trying to say there will be the day you scout a UR, just wait for it :P

10-gacha here had 2 SRs 1 SSR fyi, or maybe yours is be--I know you have a UR here and all, but probably once neither luck nor money will add a UR to your deck, yet you will scout a UR at that time, soloyolo or 10+1. That's what I'm talking about.
Ochinchi-sama
What's an ssr ?
_sparky_

Sigh.

I fell asleep waiting for my phone to charge and got pushed into tier 2
Rizumu Tenshi

_sparky_ wrote:

Sigh.

I fell asleep waiting for my phone to charge and got pushed into tier 2
Timezones, y'know. Those who kick you to Tier 2 are probably seeing daytime in their country...unless Hanayo is what they call Panakami (is this still a thing?) and they stay up all night (or pull an all-nighter) for her. But how do you even play all right with the broken audio and latency? You're Android...

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

What's an ssr ?
The UR equivalent in iM@S Starlight Stage. Let's keep Starstage out of this topic, Sukufesu and Starstage are what you can call "rival apps" given the neverending clash between Producers and Love Livers.

On a note, completely lost interest in Love Live, Sukufesu is still installed just for the rhythm. Other than that, Cytus calls. (protip: Same applies to Starstage, installed for the rhythm)

Note to OzzyOzrock (blame SwiftKey for the full name): Try another 10-gacha. If you scout another SSR, your luck. Scout two not one and it's the drop rate. Same for SRs, scout three more and it's the drop rate.
_sparky_
Off topic:

It kinda reminds me of SIF in a way?

On topic: Im on iOS and I rarely have issues...
OzzyOzrock
Whatever that app is, ignore it and play Starlight Stage c:
Smudge
i have some JP UR starters, anyone want them?

fruit stand umi
marine umi
pool eli
cyber nico
job v2 kotori

i don't care what you do with it, give it to a friend, have a side account, trade it, whatever.

if someone wants another UR starter i can probably roll it, even the new kotori. i have a few hundred accounts to do, just made a macro so i could find a starter for a friend and get one for myself because my account sucked ass but i got both of them within a few accounts only so now i have a bunch more and nothing to do with them.

on android, by the way.

(i can roll any server so just pm me)
Bara-
I just started playing this game
I LOVE IT
I currently have one UR (Maki), thanks to Solo Yolo'ing
Also quite some SR (4x Maki, Eli, Honoka, Nico)
Anyone want to exchange friend ID?
Twilight Randomizer

Smudge wrote:

i have some JP UR starters, anyone want them?

fruit stand umi
marine umi
pool eli
cyber nico
job v2 kotori

i don't care what you do with it, give it to a friend, have a side account, trade it, whatever.

if someone wants another UR starter i can probably roll it, even the new kotori. i have a few hundred accounts to do, just made a macro so i could find a starter for a friend and get one for myself because my account sucked ass but i got both of them within a few accounts only so now i have a bunch more and nothing to do with them.

on android, by the way.

(i can roll any server so just pm me)
I could go with Cyber Nico, since I've lost my account. ...two of them. unless you feel like rolling more, in which case nozomi would be cool
Rizumu Tenshi
Deresute is dying and I need space to keep it alive, and the JP update will be impossible to download at this state, given Google Play doesn't DL ANYTHING, and since I had the idea of the account in BlueStacks I wanted to uninstall EN SIF, so...
I hereby announce my departure from Love Live! School idol festival, the English release
I am NOT giving away my account for the case when I continue
Meet me in JP SIF with the ID 227202018 and Deresute with the ID 308714631 if you need me

Also watched a lot of scouting videos, that encouraged me to save for a 10+1 again, being a soloyolo'er. Now and that Nathanael scouted an SSR in iM@S, is it my turn to scout a UR here...? *muses*

32 Loveca so far - don't think I will pull it on my birthday (29 November)
Saving in JP though

Off-topic:
Side note to OzzyOzrock
Drop rates in Starlight Stage:
SSR - 1.5%
SR - 10%
R - 88.5%
Close enough?
And Sparky don't bother downloading games that this community won't care about unless you're pretty fluent in Japanese; I saw a Pretty Rhythm game which doesn't really appeal to me from the screenshots, and if downloaded will play by myself without a guide. (and mfw Ibara Rinne plus Happy Rain and Bell Rose, if you catch my drift)
Ochinchi-sama
Anyone with a UR Smile. I really need a Smile drastic increase friend so I can S some songs.
Ochinchi-sama
And I'll need the ID, if anyone is kind enough to lend a friend space
Bara-
I only have Cool UR
MAKI <3
Ochinchi-sama

Baraatje123 wrote:

I only have Cool UR
MAKI <3
You lucky bastard. I was gonna retire when I get 3 URs, with at least one of them being Maki.
Doodle99
Okay, I have few questions.

I already have a account in SIF JP, but I rerolled a lot on Rin birthday, and now I have a starter account with a Kotori UR (the new one). My current JP account doesnt have any UR but I have 9 SR, should I continue playing on that account or should I level up the Kotori one? Now there'll be a token event and I can do the Umi Method (well, I have never do it) because the new event is a token one.
VnSoul
[quote

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Anyone with a UR Smile. I really need a Smile drastic increase friend so I can S some songs.
uh sure, I got 3 smile UR's tho and no pure or cool UR :D gonna pm ya cause I dont want to be flooded with friend requests
Ochinchi-sama
Thanks again VnSoul, but by some strange coincidence, when I go on to my love live, my only UR cool friend is no longer on my list. :( He probably got fed up of me only having SRs. Forgive me for my pleads but, is there any kind soul with a cool UR out there willing to offer one space on their friend list for me? I don't plan on unfriending anyone.
Bara-
Yes, I have one as main <3
UR Cool Maki
Ochinchi-sama
Thankyou. I will be called ochinchi.
Bara-
Accepted
Is there maybe someone with Smile UR?
I do have some with Pure/Cool, but not with smile
My code is 2 posts above, so if you have it :3
VnSoul

Baraatje123 wrote:

Accepted
Is there maybe someone with Smile UR?
I do have some with Pure/Cool, but not with smile
My code is 2 posts above, so if you have it :3
since I still got some slots left sure, just send ya a request
Deimos

no Fake URs, used 2 Fake URs as food
Ochinchi-sama
Ahhh how do you get a UR. I really want one :(. How many love gems would you have to save up?
Bara-
Nice!
Still have no UR In Jp ver.
Okay, I get the UR Promo Hanayo tomorrow, but no one through scouting
Already done 3 10+1 scouts >__>
_sparky_
URless for life

@Ochinchi-sama 50 or more gems
VnSoul

Deimos wrote:

no Fake URs, used 2 Fake URs as food
Why would you even do that? You know promo UR's are actually a lot stronger than usual SR's since the bond points are added in the total bond points(so they are basically as strong as idolised SR's
Ochinchi-sama
Shitting love gems for the nozomi event. I really can't be bothered to wait for a maki event so I'm getting nozomi since she's my 2nd favourite and her idolized version for this event looks really nice. I'm currently around 400th place.
sanilecious
if anyone still needs a smile UR main, you can add me
i have the super cute maid rin

show more