Vapor wrote:

i really was not expecting that
your post gave me cancer dude ;_;

anyways gratz!
Nathanael

Vapor wrote:

i really was not expecting that
Maki... ;_;
By the way, my EN ID is 436529934 so feel free to add me. ;)
alxnr
I thought the reward was another pure Hanayo. Two more Hanayo to form a team full of her~

Nathanael wrote:

Maki... ;_;
Added you~
Vapor
sometimes i feel like this game loves me.. maki is the character i've gotten most and maki is definitely the best. then she happened to be my first UR..

also added you nathanael~
Nathan

Nathanael wrote:

Maki... ;_;
Added you
blissfulyoshi
T_T, my song didn't play while doing the 2nd song of the medley. I guess they still have a lot of bugs to iron out.
domSaur
laying low for this current EN event. Still pretty disheartened after failing to maintain 1k in the last few hours(gdi college) and i'm also not into Kayochin :v

my EN ID: 800380773. tell me that you've came from here tho..
Rio-
leaving this here :)
EN ID : Rio- ~ 938644449 (feel free to add me)

*I can't either login to SIF or browsing from my device lately. So I can't accept friend requests for a while :? (and I forgot if my friends-cap is already maxed out or not)
UnderminE
Same medley bug happened to me, my poor poor 60lp

Also my new EN acc, please add me I need some friends for friend pts >< my id 182587545
Vapor
guess i'll drop this here, ID: 615546033. feel free to add me ~
_sparky_
I requested all of you guys ;3

I really want a UR and people get them so easily :c
Nathan

Ayyyy
UnderminE
I got that Nozomi last night, it's been 2 days since I started playing on that acc and I have 2 UR already. This is going well.
_sparky_
I might be able to get the event SR in 2 more days ;3 the gems they are giving out is helping me out.

Once I get to the SR I'm using the gems they give out to scout so eh
KinkiN

UnderminE wrote:

I got that Nozomi last night, it's been 2 days since I started playing on that acc and I have 2 UR already. This is going well.
meanwhile i accumulated more than 30 SRs in both EN and JP, but haven't got a single UR
_sparky_
I been playing this game a few days before the first event started and I still don't have a UR

I don't know why but regular events feel really long to me than score matches do. Earning points on score match is just easier
Nathan
Synchrostar
Tier 5 here i come (i need gems)
Rizumu Tenshi

Yuzuru wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

meanwhile i accumulated more than 30 SRs in both EN and JP, but haven't got a single UR
Dude please I have no SR no UR
Plus I know certain people even of a lower rank than me have a UR (rank 28 at the time of writing: December 7th 2014, 9:20 pm Cairo)

Off-topic: gg KLab, making the game work even on EDGE (2G) (unconfirmed--I was lucky enough to load sth on EDGE)

Just so you understand:
UR = Ultra Rare
Don't underestimate what it means.
blissfulyoshi
It took me 1 year (July 2014) to get my first real UR (Snowman Kotori event UR doesn't really count, but it is cute xD)

Also because of my flood of skiing Umis, I now have a red perfect lock team (8 perfect locks and 1 healer). It is only 700 pts weaker than my strongest red team.
Aoriki
The struggle to keep your rank below during the current event is such a hassle. First minute I'm at 3k, then deciding to take a small break to regain your LP, I ended up being at the 8K...Geh.
Nathanael

Rio- wrote:

leaving this here :)
EN ID : Rio- ~ 938644449 (feel free to add me)

*I can't either login to SIF or browsing from my device lately. So I can't accept friend requests for a while :? (and I forgot if my friends-cap is already maxed out or not)
Added you.

UnderminE wrote:

Same medley bug happened to me, my poor poor 60lp

Also my new EN acc, please add me I need some friends for friend pts >< my id 182587545
Approved. :3
Ayachi-
how much point approx do I need for top 1000
2 SR for idolize <3
blissfulyoshi

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

how much point approx do I need for top 1000
2 SR for idolize <3
It really depends on who the event is for, but judging from the past 2 events, it is around 63k
http://llsif.wikia.com/wiki/Score_Match_Round_1
http://llsif.wikia.com/wiki/Score_Match_Round_2

However, Hanayo is regarded as a less popular character (at least in jp), so the score might drop a bit.
Ayachi-
14K now, might run out of love gems,
thanks for the info
Nathanael

blissfulyoshi wrote:

It really depends on who the event is for, but judging from the past 2 events, it is around 63k
So many... :o

by the way, how much event points are given at the expert difficulty?
I wasn't able to clear at that difficulty even once... 'orz
Rio-

Nathanael wrote:

Base point is about 270~ multiplied with Score & Rank Bonus
*based on my experience, I got average of 300~ point everytime I pass Expert Score match with 200k+ score

Here's the spreadsheet about Score-match
http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1 ... sp=sharing

*btw, I also approved your friend request :3
Nathanael

Rio- wrote:

Nathanael wrote:

Base point is about 270~ multiplied with Score & Rank Bonus
*based on my experience, I got average of 300~ point everytime I pass Expert Score match with 200k+ score

Here's the spreadsheet about Score-match
http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1 ... sp=sharing

*btw, I also approved your friend request :3
cool. I wish i can clear insanes... ;w;
KinkiN
protip if you're going to reach tier 2 : don't go afk at the last day. somehow players becomes crazy in the last hours

Nathanael wrote:

experts* ;w;
FrzR
Late, but I get to play the game now. Thanks to NicoNicoNiii for the help. =w=)b

My ID: 368498538
Nathanael

Yuzuru wrote:

Nathanael wrote:

experts* ;w;
Close enough. XD
_sparky_
They go crazy on last day to secure their spot

Trust me, I was going for tier 2 on a honoka event and ended rank 1,100 something in a hour

I currently have 17,000 something event points... I'm so close >.<
Synchrostar
you'll need on average 20 gems to get a pretty comfortable spot in tier 2
at least that was my experience

you can prob reach t2 with 10-15 gems, it'll be close though
alxnr

Nathanael wrote:

Practiceeee ;)
_sparky_

alxnr wrote:

Nathanael wrote:

Practiceeee ;)
something i agree with

I play experts all the time (like during score match on my stupid iphone 4)

i couldnt pass them without practice ;3
Pegram
i can't stand this game
events and girls keep me playing but it's so tiring and boring

だれかたすけてえええええええええ
Kwinii_old
I usually get 408 points if I S rank the score and get 1st place. But yeah, 300 would be average on expert.
It's always more worth it to play expert than hard, I think. although, the difference isn't much, it's still good practice.
Nathanael
Is there any site where I can see the list of songs and what level I can obtain them?
I've been looking for it since last yeaer but no luck...

What are the differences of the success thing when attempting to level up someone?
I can see "success" and "super success" but it looks like they're just the same
Kwinii_old
I think all information about cards and songs are in here.
Also, success, super success, ultra sucess in practice is random as far as I know and as the names suggest, you level up higher
if you get more than just success which is the standard.
blissfulyoshi
For exactly which page, here it is http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Songs (The english wiki for the jp version is a lot better than the one for the international version)
show more