Papa Pem
i see it on beatmaps all the time but i have no idea what it actually mean
VoidnOwO
It means you're playing weeb maps
don't do that
KinomiCandy
the best kinds of maps out there
AutoMedic
TV Size is a song that has been cut down for TV usage such as Anime OP's and ED's. They are cutted versions of music since OP's and ED's only require a minute or so to prevent spending too much budget on a single video with a song on it.
Mofu kun

Sonatora wrote:

TV Size is a song that has been cut down for TV usage such as Anime OP's and ED's. They are cutted versions of music since OP's and ED's only require a minute or so to prevent spending too much budget on a single video with a song on it.
Also, these maps tend to have video, as they are anime OPs and EDs.
Birdy

BRBP wrote:

don't do that
Topic Starter
Papa Pem

BRBP wrote:

don't do that
damn good point don't wanna be a weeb
Lybydose
Well like 90% of the maps are weeb maps anyway, even when they aren't TV Size. Hard to play this game and avoid them entirely.
B1rd

PizzaParty wrote:

BRBP wrote:

don't do that
damn good point don't wanna be a weeb
don't listen to their lies, non weeb maps are shit. if the BG hasn't got some moe loli I'm not playing it.
Maxis

B1rd wrote:

don't listen to their lies, non weeb maps are shit. if the BG hasn't got some moe loli I'm not playing it.
^most accurate post of 2014.
Topic Starter
Papa Pem

fair point, i'd be lying if i said 'drop it like it's hot - snoop dogg' wasn't the worst map i've ever played and that shit is far from weeb
Vuelo Eluko
it means big pp
for the rest of your days
a large combo free...
philosophy!
tv sized beatmaps...
Witch Mercy
TV size means it's the version of the song that is played in the actual anime
Usually around a minute or two long