forum

Show combo percentage on profile stats

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Cassie322
Similar to my other suggestion, I think combo percentage should be easier to track since it's so important to PP. Top ranks should show your combo percentage alongside your accuracy percentage, so you can tell which of your scores need more improvement. It's quite tedious hunting my top ranks for which ones aren't FC'ed, tabbing between the client and the website.
FrzR
I can't see much point of this. Since accuracy would explain right about everything on how well you did on a diff.
Topic Starter
Cassie322

Fr33z3R wrote:

I can't see much point of this. Since accuracy would explain right about everything on how well you did on a diff.
Full combos are worth significantly more PP than high accuracy. It's very helpful to be able to see if you can full combo one of your top ranks for better PP, without needing to check the client. You currently have to check the client for which of your S ranks are FC or not.
aeS
Bumping. pp relies on both max combo and accuracy, so it'd be a convenience to view both under top ranks.

or even just

I realize that the added text just adds more clutter tho. Not that important, but a convenience.