forum

★ Soda v1.5 ★

posted
Total Posts
show more
R4f3
Very nice skin! When you get an S and that song plays :) :) :) :) :)
[ W a i f u ]
Uhmm, theres a problem here, if i doownload it in the medeia fire link it dosent show that its donwloading, next in the puush is, it goes to a weird link that showas weird texts that i ccant donwload it, do you have any other links?
Stevie456
how do i download earlier versions of this skin?
Cla
Hmm... for some odd reason I can't play the game with the skin :( Could you try making it an rar file soon? Looks awesome just from the pictures :lol: Hope I can download it soon!
Sumicchi
I believe I've found my new favourite skin. Thank you so much <333
Sindrax
MY FAV SKIN OF ALL! :)
Topic Starter
Soda
Thxs for all the amazing feedback guys! I was silenced for a while so I was unable to respond directly on this forum or update it. Things are back to normal now so updates and fixes will continue as normal =w= Hopefully I got back to everyone who had questions in a private message. If not let me know. ~
KatamaNoBaka
I love the hitsounds.
Simple no lag cursor.
The watery-animated like stars in the circles. Which somehow forces me to pay attention to every single circle.
Colors fit everything.
No BS skin.
And a mix of jesus holy water in it improved my accuracy,rhythm and combo. I'm bad anyway.
10/10 no joke.
What needs to be improved? No idea.
redxmelody
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SKIN!!! but my friend was wondering if u were going to make a boy version of this skin in the future?
Topic Starter
Soda

KatamaNoBaka wrote:

I love the hitsounds.
Simple no lag cursor.
The watery-animated like stars in the circles. Which somehow forces me to pay attention to every single circle.
Colors fit everything.
No BS skin.
And a mix of jesus holy water in it improved my accuracy,rhythm and combo. I'm bad anyway.
10/10 no joke.
What needs to be improved? No idea.
Happy to hear you'r enjoying the skin :3

redxmelody wrote:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SKIN!!! but my friend was wondering if u were going to make a boy version of this skin in the future?
Hmm.. More than likely will never happen. Not because it's a bad idea, but I just lack the time. :(
xDreamworks
Thanks i love your skin :) the update looks great keep up the amazing work Soda (Thumbs up)
btw why i cant see the menu backgroud?
Topic Starter
Soda

xDreamworks wrote:

Thanks i love your skin :) the update looks great keep up the amazing work Soda (Thumbs up)
btw why i cant see the menu backgroud?
You need to be a 'Supporter' to have custom wallpapers. Become one here https://osu.ppy.sh/p/support
Tsuriiko_
Sugoi! *o* It's awsome, thanks :3 :)
[L]usty
I love your skin soda <333 its very nice looking your amazing.
Zggf
Great skin!!! Finally a good skin with everything I need :)
Offpyx
Love this skin
-Anime-_old_1
I will be using this
sock
;w; where do you find all these cute girls?
Topic Starter
Soda

sock wrote:

;w; where do you find all these cute girls?
I like your name. *^*
And I enjoy keeping up with allot of artists ^.^
HaruryuuSan
I srsly love this skin omg
Chinala
I love the hit sounds and hit circles, they def help me improve my accuracy a lot! The cursor kind of hurts my eyes tho =3=
Over all an amazing skin, an instant 10/10 imo.
Ravmunken
Just simply amazing, I absolutely love this Skin I hope you will keep updating this and improving it.

Great work, Soda. :D

(Unfortnately, the spinner doesn't seem to work correctly for me, anyone else have this?)
Topic Starter
Soda
Thank you everyone for the great feedback. Will get around to updating this skin sooner or later. =w=

Ravmunken wrote:

Just simply amazing, I absolutely love this Skin I hope you will keep updating this and improving it.

Great work, Soda. :D

(Unfortnately, the spinner doesn't seem to work correctly for me, anyone else have this?)
Feel free to private message the issue with your spinner and i'll see what I can do to help.
Miunix
The skin is so awesome! =D
Aknano
Nice skin, not a lot of distractions from the notes. Perfect skin for an HD player. 10/10 My favourite skin so far.
Pawsu
i looooove this skin <3
[Dominic]
such a nice skin! you did an amazing job with it!
misopng
Lulu Approves :D
OtakuMaria
good job, its my fav skin :]
Alun
Sweet skin bruh, quick Q man. Can I use you your skin for a video review? I'd really appreciate it bruh. Peace.
Link to artist's website? :3
xxDragon_old
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
honey
love it c:
kiname2374
Does this work for osu!mania as well??? Q.Q
[ Erika ]
I came here cuz I thought this is a candy crush soda saga skin...
Maybe I got it wrong XDDDDDDDD
PureInJap
nice ;)
Senpoii
My name is Ilfri, and I approve this skin.
Best Taiko skin out there imo, will continue to use and love <3
_tasty

kiname2374 wrote:

Does this work for osu!mania as well??? Q.Q
I don't think so ;~;
_tasty
Great Job on the skin ^-^)b
Really nice and cute but still clean, love the in-game look especially on Taiko!!
Mikuu
Nice ! ;)
show more