forum

Hi - Konnichiwa

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aryls
Hi everyone :) My name is Miya and I'm a 18 years old Game Designer student. I was born in Japan, but we moved to France when I was one. I have both citizenship for France and Japan.

I like animes. No, I actually like them a lot. I also love music. I play guitar and drums. I'm a JRPG fan, Final Fantasy being my all-time favorite game. Well, I'll say I like pretty much everything coming from the Japanese culture. Last year I went to Japan for the first time since we left back in 1996. Now that i'm back, I'm looking forward to be an active member of the osu! community again.

Please, excuse me if my english is hard to understand.
DestinySonata
Hi Miya, welcome to the forums! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up! (And add me if you want~)

Aryls wrote:

I like animes. No, I actually like them a lot. I also love music. I play guitar and drums. I'm a JRPG fan, Final Fantasy being my all-time favorite game. Well, I'll say I like pretty much everything coming from the Japanese culture. Last year I went to Japan for the first time since we left back in 1996. Now that i'm back, I'm looking forward to be an active member of the osu! community again.

Please, excuse me if my english is hard to understand.
I can totally relate with all that! This is gonna be great! And your english isn't bad, it's good if anything :)
Topic Starter
Aryls
Thanks for the warm welcome~ I added you as a friend :D
LunarFox
Welcome to the forums! and I love your avatar. >.<
[-Aqua Lights-]
welcome~!
Topic Starter
Aryls
Thanks you two! I should be getting a new avatar soon :3
Zilent_old
Hi :) Welcome To Osu! hope you have fun if you need help just message me and we will find a solution to it ;)
Topic Starter
Aryls
Thanks again, I will! ^^
Joe Joe-
Welcome Miya;{D Enjoy your stay here on the forums=3
piruchan
Woa, it's rare to see a Japanese who speaks English.

Welcome to the forums. We have cookies.

Damn, what a nice PC you have. You're the first person I know who uses 64 GB of RAM, what do you use it for? I also enjoy Japanese games, (but I can't play them anymore :( ) mainly fighting series.
Ekoro

piruchan wrote:

fluently at least. But i agree!

oh so you have citizenship in France? if you want, you can go on #french, we don't bite o/ (at least some people. ._.)

anyway, welcome, enjoy your stay here !
Topic Starter
Aryls
Thanks all of you guys >.<..

Ekoro wrote:

piruchan wrote:

fluently at least. But i agree!

oh so you have citizenship in France? if you want, you can go on #french, we don't bite o/ (at least some people. ._.)

anyway, welcome, enjoy your stay here !
I joined #French and i'm liking it so far!

piruchan wrote:

Welcome to the forums. We have cookies.

Damn, what a nice PC you have. You're the first person I know who uses 64 GB of RAM, what do you use it for? I also enjoy Japanese games, (but I can't play them anymore :( ) mainly fighting series.
Thanks haha I mainly use my PC for dedicated server hosting instead of paying for my own + I video edit a lot. I mean a LOT. XD Why can't you play any more Japanese games? D:
piruchan

Aryls wrote:

Why can't you play any more Japanese games? D:
I can't keep up with the latest console. I never even touch a Play Station 3.
Topic Starter
Aryls

piruchan wrote:

Aryls wrote:

Why can't you play any more Japanese games? D:
I can't keep up with the latest console. I never even touch a Play Station 3.
Oooh i'm on the same boat as you. Q_Q I really want to play the popular games on a console but I really hope those games get ported to PC version.
K E N N
Welcome to the forums! If you need any assistance, feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to help :)
Necturion
Hey there Aryls! Welcome here!

I also love Anime and Japan in general.I am even taking japanese lessons for 2 years now (but I doubt I may write anything but english in here) so I wanted to ask if I may send you a friend request to improve my japanese skills.. :) would be nice.

Oh, I also love Final Fantasy. I only played FF I at the moment... But I am at the second part of Final Fantasy VII right now! :3

I also love game design & story writing. I even work on a RPG Maker Project =)

Aryls wrote:

I never even touch a Play Station 3.
Yeah, me neither... Well, I am more the Nintendo guy anyways (but my Wii U broke last week during a thunderstorm q-q)

Just reply here or message me ingame ^o^ would be nice! :) ...but don't overestimate my japanese skills :$

~Thank you
B1rd
holly sh*t that is an epic gaming rig if I ever saw one. how many fps on osu!~? XD
TheNekoNextDoor
初めまして!Nice to meet you!
Welcome to the forums! c: