forum

Heyo ! Am Nether!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nether
Good day' everyone, I am Nether and I've decided today to try and become more active in the community instead of being a lurker and just minding my own business. During the last year or so I've been playing Osu! on and off but just recently I've gotten more time so I've been able to fully play it and truly try and get better at the game and try not to be completely crap. A couple of things you should know about me is that am a very avid anime watcher (Favorite Anime: "The World God Only Knows) so go ahead and throw and questions relating to that subject.

Other than anime related stuff am quite the big gamer as well and have been doing such since I was younger and have always enjoyed it. Currently the games that I generally play is Minecraft, TF2 and Osu! as I find them the most fun and balanced generally.

That's a basic summary of me! I hope to be around these forums.
AutoMedic
Hello fellow TF2 Player

Welcome to osu!forums

Have a tour around the subforums, and post as long as you are in the correct subforum

Follow our rules, so that you won't get into any trouble, it's right here. Take your time reading it.

Have a nice dat :)
DestinySonata
Hi Nether, I used to be a lurker too :D

Anyway, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask~
Topic Starter
Nether
Thanks for the warm welcome. ^.^
LunarFox
Welcome to the forums, Nether! Why not League of Legends? :(
Topic Starter
Nether

LunarFox wrote:

Welcome to the forums, Nether! Why not League of Legends? :(
Because I prefer Dota 2, I'm also not a big fan of MOAB type games. ;3