forum

[invalid] Popup telling you if you were too early or too late

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ath1rstym00se
So i kind of just started playing seriously and i was thinking that it would be really useful to have a mode where when you dont get perfect on a circle if it tells you how early or how late you were. Idk if that has been suggested yet seeing as i am also relatively new to this forum as well. Side question, what does that weird asian character that popups up when you mistime a note mean? does that mean like you hit it but really poorly or does it mean something good
Anyways i love this game and dont hate on me too hard for being a noob :D
Nathanael

ath1rstym00se wrote:

So i kind of just started playing seriously and i was thinking that it would be really useful to have a mode where when you dont get perfect on a circle if it tells you how early or how late you were. Idk if that has been suggested yet seeing as i am also relatively new to this forum as well.
You can check the Feature Requests subforum for that.

ath1rstym00se wrote:

Side question, what does that weird asian character that popups up when you mistime a note mean? does that mean like you hit it but really poorly or does it mean something good
Weird Asian character? You mean Pippi? She appears whenever you achieved a certain amount of combos (e.g. 30x).
peppy
this already exists (hit meter)
Genesis Rose

ath1rstym00se wrote:

So i kind of just started playing seriously and i was thinking that it would be really useful to have a mode where when you dont get perfect on a circle if it tells you how early or how late you were. Idk if that has been suggested yet seeing as i am also relatively new to this forum as well. Side question, what does that weird asian character that popups up when you mistime a note mean? does that mean like you hit it but really poorly or does it mean something good

2 Things:
1) It already exists and its under options: "Score Meter Type: Hit error"
2) The "asian character" is shown when you finish a combo (last note in the color) and the color determines your hit error (I also think they give more life back in the life drain).

This explains the kanji you see: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Score
XPJ38
Moved and marked as invalid (already exists, score meter).