1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted
This delay remover is limited to Windows 8? Since the source is aiming at 8?

Also, is this limited to mouse? Does it support other input device such as tablet and keyboard?

If not so, is this remover available for windowed other than borderless?
posted
The fix is limited to Windows 8 but the program is compiled for compatibility from Windows Vista.

This affects only mouse input so it might also affect tablet input.

This fix is targeted at all windowed modes, borderless or not.
posted
Is it compatible with d3d antilag?

PS: I can't access osu until September:(
posted
I'm not sure - I don't use nor have ever used D3D antilag. Why don't you try it out for yourself? The program gives you an option to revert the changes.
posted
Seems to work fine with the D3D hook, probably because DirectX and the registry hack aren't related, but that's just an assumption.

I've been testing it out a bit and I can say it has noticeably improved input lag (for me) for mostly mouse and slightly for my tablet.
Thanks!
posted
Hey Smoogi, I keep getting this error message everytime I try to save on the BPM changer.

"Please make sure the beatmap is not selected in the Osu! menu and try again."

I did not have osu! running at the time, any idea for a fix? Thanks!
posted
I've pushed an update that should fix this issue. :)
posted
I've been wanting to do this for a while now since I probably won't ever continue development on the replay analyzer - I've open sourced it in-case people want to look at it or continue development in my stead. See OP for link.
posted
Hey Smoogi, everytime I tried to play a Map changed with the BPM Changer, osu! crashed ( :( ) and this was in the Details:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at #Ci.#Mi.Draw()
at #ui.#ti.#nX()
at #Og.#Qg.Draw()
at #rb.#xb.#Hs()
at #rb.#xb.#Ss(Object , EventArgs )
at #rb.#Bb.#dt()
at #rb.#Sb.#tv(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #rb.#Sb.Run()
at #rb.#xb.Run()
at #Og.#Vo.#gvb(String , Boolean )

Have you any idea for a fix? Thanks in advance! :) (sorry for my bad english :( )
posted
why am i getting a error when i enter in the download link to the input lag remover? it says: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it.
posted
@H3lyA: Fixed. I restructured my download repositories a while back and this broke.
posted
i dont understand why it doesnt work, i already exit osu and it still doesnt work [url]https://ibb.co/cxgC9w/[url]
posted
nice dude !