forum

Pico - Tsuretette (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrDorian
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Perdzoch
Hi there, just a random mod.

Mod
[General]
-First the title should be in Japanese. Use this: 僕を連れてって. Then for the romanized title use Boku wo Tsuretette.
-Delete Pico from your tags. You already used it in the artist field so it's redundant. Add Anime to the tags instead.
Now let's check AImod(ctrl+shift+a).
-Cut the pointless silence at the end of the mp3. Snap kiai. Also, why do you suddenly end kiai at 1:38:651?
-Set the preview point for each difficulty. And it has to be the the same for every diff.

Your BG image has horrible dimensions. Why don't you use something like this: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/ ... rtugal.jpg

[Easy]
OD should be 2 or3.
I don't see the point of using countdown if you have such a long lead in time.
00:48:798 - This is easy. Please don't use 1/4 distanced circle after a slider end. Move it to the next red tick and correct the distance spacing for all affected beats and sliders.
01:00:445 (3) - Move to large white tick for better flow.
01:19:151 (4) - Change this beat into 1/2 slider.
I'd recommend ending the first Kiai on 01:03:621 (3) - and same for normal difficulty.

[Normal]
OD for normal sould be 4 or 5
Approach rate of 5 would make the map a lot better(I strongly recommend this).
This is just a suggestion - add a circle on 00:39:445 (7) and move 00:39:621 (1) to the next red tick.
01:01:680 (2) - End the slider on the big white tick and curve it.
Move 01:38:562 (1) to previous red tick and move the next slider to 01:38:562 (1).
01:39:268 (3) - stack on top of the next slider (or try a different pattern).
01:49:680 (1) - End your spinner on Kiai end. Delete the 01:50:033 (1) - slider and place a cirlce on 01:50:386 (1)
You should work more on your flow. It's odd in some parts of the map.

[Finally]
Try to get it ranked. The beatmaps are not bad at all and should be possible to rank with a few mods. Try modding queues to get some more mods on your map. It's pretty rare to get a random mod like this so don't count on it.
Also, I'd recommend you map hard difficulty as it would make your mapset more interesting for a larger audience.

Good luck :)