forum

help :( edit got help on osu! game :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sylveon
ok so i wanted to add a cursor from my current skin to the one I want to use... normally they have same names (Cursor) but on my skin it says cursor, on other it says cursor middle. so when i click and drag it doesn't replace the cursormiddle cursor. so i tried renaming the cursor i want to replace the new skins cursor to cursormiddle (the same name basically) and it replaced the cursor in the skin but when i go to check on osu! the skin has just gone back to using the default osu! cursor, same thing happened with follow point. im so confused why is this so hard. guide doesnt help much either (sorry) call it says about mixing skins is copywrite stuff... ye helpful

the ones with the padlock icon on the picture always seem to express themselves in osu. how do i get that 'lock icon' onto the stuff ive moved around?
Magnolia
cursor middle sit's well in the middle of the cursor, if you want the file named "cursormiddle" as your cursor delete the one named "cursor" and rename the one called "cursormiddle" to "cursor"

now lock this thread please :3