forum

[duplicate] MLP Channel

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
- Flutter -
Hello. I want to ask, if you could create a MLP channel. I think you know that there are many Bronies playing Osu!, so I think it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Just a short suggestion ^^
uzzi
I have a feeling this was asked for before and denied. I could be wrong.
XPJ38

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

I have a feeling this was asked for before and denied. I could be wrong.
You are totally right: p/3006339
Marking as duplicate.
chox_old
if you wonder why this was denied then let me tell you, i heard that one of mods on this forums made this vid
SPOILER

ps4 has no games
Topic Starter
- Flutter -

chox wrote:

if you wonder why this was denied then let me tell you, i heard that one of mods on this forums made this vid
SPOILER

ps4 has no games
Well, it's obviously a troll... a very funny one xD But I still don't understand... there's a Minecraft channel too.
uzzi

Fluttergoat wrote:

chox wrote:

SPOILER

ps4 has no games
Well, it's obviously a troll... a very funny one xD But I still don't understand... there's a Minecraft channel too.
Millhiore said that they tried opening one before for a day and it was practically empty.
chox_old

Fluttergoat wrote:

chox wrote:

SPOILER

ps4 has no games
oh really
damn interweb troglodytes...
Topic Starter
- Flutter -

chox wrote:

oh really
damn interweb troglodytes...

Well, shall I have written "I'm really offensed"? I just want you to know that I understood. EDIT: I think I missunderstood: If you meant the "There's a Minecraft channel too", then I mean: It's nice for the Minecraft fans, but it's unfair for some Bronies. If we want du discust about MLP in #english or wherever I think we would get offensed. I know, then we shall report them, but it's still pretty nasty.
Vuelo Eluko
it would be great to keep the autism of people such as myself contained in such an environment.
Marcin
a) Minecraft channels exists because its DIRECTLY linked to osu!'s minecraft server (aka you can chat with people on server through it)
b) #ponies was existing for a day and was deleted due to inactivity.
Topic Starter
- Flutter -

Marcin wrote:

a) Minecraft channels exists because its DIRECTLY linked to osu!'s minecraft server (aka you can chat with people on server through it)
b) #ponies was existing for a day and was deleted due to inactivity.
Well... I didn't know there is a Minecraft Server... that explains many things... but I would browse the channel permantently. Just because there were not enough Bronies who wanted to go to the channel, it doesn't mean there are none now. But if the mods/admins don't want it... okay. It just makes me a bit sad.