forum

The choose of a good tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Khaleesi
Hello everyone!

I hope im in the correct topic. First of all: Since i have so many problems with my mouse and playing correctly with it i decided to get my money for a tablet.
Since so many Tablets are really expensive i asked a view OSU! players which of the Hardwares are the best, and people told me "Wacom" Tablets are good.

Wacom CTL-480S seems interesting to me now. But i wanna ask first you guys if that tablet is good for Osu or did someone have a bad expierence with it? I dont wanna waste 60 Euro for a 'not working' Tablet ^_^" Since i have totaly small hands it seems like a good option for me.

Tell me what you think about the tablet, please :3

Sorry for the bad english, its not my first language.

Greets and hugs from Germany!
IppE
It's the only reasonable thing to buy, other things are overpriced or low quality chinese toys.
wildcookie
it works but there is no need to spend so much on a wacom when huion provides even greater specifications and costs cheaper
kowz
If it's just for Osu just get a cheap Huion.
Vuelo Eluko
i use a CTH-470
_Arzo_
huion good but , it have some extra triple-A batteries in pen
Kouya-

IppE wrote:

It's the only reasonable thing to buy, other things are overpriced or low quality chinese toys.
Cocaine dog
This was my first tablet, http://www.dx.com/p/huion-420-portable- ... t7qexDsTRY, which I am still using.. My pen kinda messed up but some tape fixed it. Cheap and good for starters, I might consider a more expensive one later if I'm still a active Osu! player.

I recommend this one for you if it's just for Osu! and your first tablet. :)
Topic Starter
Khaleesi
Thanks for the big help guys <3
[ Pingu ]
If you want a cheap one just for osu! then get a osu!tablet or Huion (or however you spell it), but if you want to do graphics with it as well like drawing, then get a Wacom Bamboo. >w<b
Chaoslitz
I am using Wacom CTL-480S now and it performs well :)
InControL_old
Consider a Wacom Bamboo Splash CTL471m. It's quite cheap among the Wacom Bamboo line and it does the job perfectly.
Nuix
just bought a osu! tablet already,it's really set for osu! playing.
deadbeat
gameplay & ranking for these kinds of discussions.
though i think there's enough feedback here :p