forum

Grind up speed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
6 digit peak
As I got my tablet - should I start from beginning as a "new player" and grind up speed?
Someone suggest me maps from beginner to insane pl0x what should I practise pls?
Ninonuko
Maybe start to play AR 8, or easy AR 9 (less than 4 star, ex : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/305719)
don't stick to long with AR 8 (this was my mistake)
Blueprint
Play for 1-24 hours with your tablet and continue playing what you was playing before you got 1
nooblet
Just download a ton of beatmaps and play them all. Don't sit on one or a few maps the whole time.
Cocaine dog
Topic Starter
6 digit peak
Well I have got my skill back tho I wanna practice really ar9 I can read it but I need to practice it more so easier ar9 maps pl0x?
[ infL ]

Smith the Cat wrote:

Well I have got my skill back tho I wanna practice really ar9 I can read it but I need to practice it more so easier ar9 maps pl0x?
Go to song select and type: "ar=9" ??
Do you really have to be told by others what map to play? :roll:
Topic Starter
6 digit peak
Nah I'm just out of idea what to play and I don't want to play same maps again and again..
nooblet

Smith the Cat wrote:

Nah I'm just out of idea what to play and I don't want to play same maps again and again..
They removed the download limit recently.

Go nuts.
chox_old
go nuts x2 and visit beatmap torrents sticky
Flat_Stanley
You see, since you've bought your tablet you're already close to as good as Cookiezi is. Simply plug in tablet and play and you will be as good as Cookiezi in no time!