forum

[resolved] Switch between several accounts

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +115
Topic Starter
Mekurukito
I play with my sister and its annoying to have to constantly switch accounts by typing in the usernames and passwords. I want to have an option where the accounts are saved and all you have to do when you switch is click on the avatar, click change active user, then at the login page bottom, there are saved accounts and you click on that and it auto logins in for you. of course there will have to be an option to see if they want to save their account so can you please put this in!
Trash Boat
wow 50 stars of your own....

on topic, i hardly think this could be appropiate, but if you really want this to be implemented, they should take extra safety measures, because of all these multiaccounting/account sharing issues. of course i trust that both of you are none of these
beeboy123
Seems like a simple request but I don't think it is going to happen due to it only being useful for very specific people.
[cocoa]_old
It's seems like this request based to allowed in multi accounting and switch to another account whenever you want IMO, nah nvm.
Trash Boat
Games for Windows LIVE had this kind of system though. i think it still has it
Rio-
Multi-Account are prohibited

This might be a cool idea, but I think It's still won't work well... since It's pretty rare for 2 player playing in the same PC
Kaeru

satriobp wrote:

Multi-Account are prohibited
Four words. This is the amount of words you would need to read before posting to avoid saying something completely irrelevant.

Anyways, it's a cool feature, but probably a better idea to just use a different Osu! client (but then of course you would also have individual song folders, which kind of defeats the purpose). I don't think it would encourage using multiple accounts though, so I don't really see what's wrong with it. Though as beeboy123 said, it's only useful for a select few people that actually live with other players and also share the same computer.
GhostFrog
The ability to automatically be logged in to any of 2, 3, 4, etc accounts sounds like a dangerous feature in a game that explicitly disallows playing on more than one account. With how seriously that rule is taken, I don't think this request can work at all, no matter how well-intentioned you specifically may be.
peppy
Please look at using different user profiles on your PC. You can then share a common osu! folder but it will remember your personal settings and login.
giukat
Honestly, I have the same problem. In osu!stable, the account is set to my sister's (giukat), but in osu!lazer, the account is set to mine (SpYnRaQ); I think that the best way to solve this if you wanna switch between different osu! accounts is to log out of the current one (unless that's the one you want to play with), then log in with your account (the one you want to play with). It's complicated, but I think that solves it pretty well.