forum

Whistle Blower

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Engineboy
First of all, I've been kind of curious about the titles that people are given on the forum. How is that done? And, what does whistle blower mean?
Nachy
Your forum title changes as on how much you have posted here in the forums as a regular user excluding Forum Games/Random.

Some people get custom titles or official titles like Beatmap Approval Team or Support Team depending on their assigned group.
Lybydose
A whistle blower is someone within a an organization who informs the public of some sort of misconduct.

...or maybe it's just a guy who blows into a whistle.
awp
There are two definitions for the term whistle blower; Lybydose hit the first one already, and the second one is inappropriate for work-safe forum perusing
The_Priest_In_Yellow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
In this case it actually refers to the sound effect of a whistle.

The default titles are currently given based on post count.
lukewarmholiday
custom title please
phill_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
I really liked that COOL DUDE title too...
CheeseWarlock
"Whistle Blower" means you're pretty new here and we don't trust you with anything cool yet like sliders or spinners, so we give you a whistle to keep you entertained. It's loud and annoying, but at least nothing gets broken.
lukewarmholiday

CheeseWarlock wrote:

"Whistle Blower" means you're pretty new here and we don't trust you with anything cool yet like sliders or spinners, so we give you a whistle to keep you entertained. It's loud and annoying, but at least nothing gets broken.
what was that you're saying?

I cant hear you

oh god I cant hear anything!

AAAAA ILL GET YOU FECKING WHISTLE BLOWERS
adam2046
Oh, so that's why you're holding that lute so close.
lukewarmholiday
[quote="":726fd]Oh, so that's why you're holding that lute so close.