forum

Will I need to log out of osu! before re-installing Windows?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I didn't know where to post this - please inform me if it is! >.<

Unfortunately, I may need to do a fresh re-install of Windows on my laptop at some point in the very near future. I've had a few system crashes for a while on some websites (not this one, luckily) - nothing came up on a virus scan, reinstalling Chrome didn't do anything and de-fragmenting the hard drive didn't help either, so I might need to do a fresh install.

I have a question to ask before that does happen. I know that you can't run an osu! account on two computers at once, but will I need to log out of osu! before re-installing Windows? I really need to confirm so I don't lose access to my account during the re-installation.

If anyone does have an answer, please respond as soon as you can!

Thanks! ~
Vuelo Eluko
what
uzzi
I think you'll be fine.
Maxis
Is there a reason you can't log out of osu?
xasuma
this actually makes NO SENSE.

If you are reinstalling windows you kind of need to close the game, therefore you won't be logged in.

Oh and this is just the right forum to ask these kinds of questions don't worry. We are used to it
Kouya-
It doesn't matter whether you'll be logged in still or not .

If you're not logged in, then log in .

If you're logged in well good for you ~
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor
Ah, thank you guys! ^^
InControL_old
Once you close the game you are automatically logged out. You don't have to open the game and manually logout from the main page
Mofu kun
This is a good question
no really it is

You don't need to log out of anything before reinstalling Windows, as it will close all the things open.

You don't even need to log out of Windows to reinstall Windows, so just a tip for the future.
Bauxe

InControL wrote:

Once you close the game you are automatically logged out. You don't have to open the game and manually logout from the main page
You know, when a question hasn't been posted on for more than 2 days, AND it has been answered, you don't need to post on the thread.
Illkryn

Bauxe wrote:

InControL wrote:

You know, when a question hasn't been posted on for more than 2 days, AND it has been answered, you don't need to post on the thread.
Bump of agreeance 8^)