forum

[duplicate] osu!danmaku

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
tokiko
How about this game mode?
Summary: To get a card, you should not get a bullet. A player does not have a way of shooting.
Kuro
umm... how do you incorporate music into this? o.o
[ Nep ]
mmm so... the player cant shoot, the gameplay is avoid the bullets? if this is the case music can be incorporated into the game mode, also here is a thread with the same idea or similar, depends what is your point of view of this game mode.

t/19307?hilit=touhousu

a video of how music can be incorporated to a danmaku rhythm game :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXktr7MLicY

PD: i dont know how post the miniature video here xD
Kuro

Loli Master wrote:

mmm so... the player cant shoot, the gameplay is avoid the bullets? if this is the case music can be incorporated into the game mode, also here is a thread with the same idea or similar, depends what is your point of view of this game mode.

t/19307?hilit=touhousu

a video of how music can be incorporated to a danmaku rhythm game :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXktr7MLicY

PD: i dont know how post the miniature video here xD
Thanks but I am already aware of all of this information... However, I was asking him what his ideas were and how he thinks the music should be incorporated, seeing as how he gave almost no information what so ever on his request. It may or may not differ from touhousu depending on what he thinks.
[ Nep ]
yeah i know that... and you're right, the information in the request is little, but for this is my first question. What is the gameplay? i tried to give some orientation in this issue because i think he's not aware of this information :P or maybe im wrong in that xD
Topic Starter
tokiko

Loli Master wrote:

yeah i know that... and you're right, the information in the request is little, but for this is my first question. What is the gameplay? i tried to give some orientation in this issue because i think he's not aware of this information :P or maybe im wrong in that xD
Well, in general, just dodge bullets, and points are awarded for "Graze"
deadbeat

Loli Master wrote:

t/19307