Rex - Heart of Witch [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
92
show more
Lirai
Hi from my queue

I will mod after you, apply yoshilove Mod

Thank You ~

Open AiMod Ctrl+SHift+A

00:51:093 - Set Preview Time Here, or somewhere else and apply to all diff

Every diff must have same source

Rankable MP3 Click the link http://puu.sh/a0nDT/109b27e2cc.mp3

if You have only 1 custom hitsound here's Tips, instead adding sample sound with alt

Topic Starter
nowsmart

DE-CADE wrote:

Hi from my queue

I will mod after you, apply yoshilove Mod

Thank You ~

Open AiMod Ctrl+SHift+A

00:51:093 - Set Preview Time Here, or somewhere else and apply to all diff

Every diff must have same source

Rankable MP3 Click the link http://puu.sh/a0nDT/109b27e2cc.mp3

if You have only 1 custom hitsound here's Tips, instead adding sample sound with alt

Okay Thank you :D
i changed preview time and mp3 file already.
Bruce

yoshilove wrote:

hi~ from neko queue :3

[S.Star's 7K MX]
00:05:740 - add note to 3??
00:06:711 - add note to 7?

00:11:917 - add note to 1 or 6 (same 00:13:328, 00:14:740 etc)

00:58:152 - add one note
00:59:564 - ^

nice ww nekoneko[/box]

like song~~~
All Fixed Thanks yoshilove~
Topic Starter
nowsmart

yoshilove wrote:

hi~ from neko queue :3

[General]
plz change mp3 ~ bitrate 256kbps is Unrankable
128kbps ~ 192kbps
plz Changing bitrate later
Offset is changed. ><

Background dd.png ---> dd.jpg
http://puu.sh/a0cIX.jpg

Please change for economy of space.

** 01:23:917 - LN end 01:29:564
If you want to change, change in All Diff
(S.Star's 7K MX Exception)

column : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[4K NM]
00:22:814 (22814|3) - white line snap plz
01:02:740 (62740|1) - move to 4
01:03:093 (63093|1) - move to 1
01:05:873 (65873|0) - white line snap plz

** 01:23:917 (83917|3,83917|0) - LN end 01:29:564

[xeona's 4K HD]
Timing > Move All notes in time... > -13ms (minus13) > use 1/8 ~ Resnap All notes
00:00:257 (257|3,351|2,439|1,522|0) - snap

00:34:505 - add note to 4
00:37:328 - add note to 3
00:40:064 - add note to 4

00:40:152 (40152|3) - move to 3
00:41:475 - add note to 2
00:42:975 - add note to 3


01:03:093 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1791994 (same 01:04:505)
01:03:446 - add note to 4
01:10:505 - add note to 1
01:11:034 (71034|2) - remove

** 01:23:917 (83917|3,83917|2) - LN end 01:29:564


[xeona's 4K MX]
use 1/8 ~ Resnap All notes

00:00:451 (451|0) - snap
00:20:917 (20917|2) - remove??
00:21:446 - add note to 3

00:26:034 - remove one note (same 00:23:211)

00:34:417 (34417|0) - move to 4
00:34:505 (34505|1) - change LN ~ end 00:34:681
00:34:505 - add note to 1
00:35:034 - add note to 1 or 2

00:38:740 - remove one note
00:41:564 (41564|1) - remove

00:40:152 - suggestion https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1792029

00:44:387 (44387|1) - remove
00:45:799 - add note to 1 (hear Cymbal)
00:47:211 (47211|2) - remove
00:53:917 (53917|1) - remove (same 00:52:505)
00:57:446 (57446|0) - remove
01:21:446 (81446|3) - ^

** 01:23:917 (83917|3,83917|2,83917|0) - LN end 01:29:564

[4K SC]
use 1/8 ~ Resnap All notes
00:00:274 (274|3,274|1,362|0,362|2,451|3,451|1,539|0,539|2) - snap

00:05:387 - add note to 2

00:12:446 (12446|0) - LN end ~ blue line snap
00:12:755 (12755|0) - red line snap

00:34:505 - add note to 2 (same 00:37:328)
00:45:799 - add note to 3 (hear Cymbal)

** 01:23:917 (83917|3,83917|1,83917|0) - LN end 01:29:564
[7K NM]
use 1/8 ~ Resnap All notes


00:34:505 - add note to 4 (same 00:37:328)

** 01:23:917 (83917|5) - LN end 01:29:564

[7K HD]
use 1/8 ~ Resnap All notes

00:11:211 (11211|0,11211|1) - Ctrl + H


00:37:328
00:40:152
00:42:975
00:45:799
Remove or Add one note

** last LN abbreviation

[S.Star's 7K MX]
00:05:740 - add note to 3??
00:06:711 - add note to 7?

00:11:917 - add note to 1 or 6 (same 00:13:328, 00:14:740 etc)

00:58:152 - add one note
00:59:564 - ^


[RC's 7K SC]
use 1/8 ~ Resnap All notes
LN nyaaa~~!!!

???
two note but... http://puu.sh/a0hRd.png
Open .osu in Notepad

36,192,51181,128,0,51270:0:0:0:0: LN
402,192,51181,128,0,51270:0:0:0:0: LN

402,192,62122,128,0,62211:0:0:0:0: LN

remove text plz ~
329,192,51181,1,0,0:0:0:0: bug note?
475,192,62122,1,0,0:0:0:0: ^


00:00:274 (274|6,274|3,362|2,362|5,451|4,451|1,539|0,539|3) - snap

00:04:064 (4064|3) - move to 3??
00:04:064 - add note to 5??

00:08:387 - add one note? (same 00:11:211 but Less likely to push ~~ )

00:20:828 - add note to 6

00:47:211 - add note to 4

01:05:387 - add note to 5?? (same 01:07:505)
01:07:681 - add note to 4??
01:09:093 - add note to 1??
01:10:505 - ^
01:11:034 - ^ to 2

nice ww nekoneko

like song~~~
done ! Thank much yoshilove :D
Lirai
Okay Mod Completed ~

Column |1|2|3|4

OD : 7

00:34:533 - It's Okay to add Note Here on col 1

00:37:356 - Same as above ^

00:37:533 (37533|2) - Move to 4

00:37:328 - Add note at col 4

00:40:180 - Add note at col 1

00:43:003 - Add note at col 4

00:43:180 - Move to 1

00:43:180 (43180|0) - Add Note at col 4

01:07:533 - Add to 1

01:07:886 - Add to 2

01:23:917 (83917|3,83917|0) - Move here 01:24:005 end 01:29:652
OD : 7

00:00:651 (651|1) - Delete

00:03:474 (3474|5) - ^

00:02:062 - Better Pattern https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1793585

00:13:003 - Add to 4

00:14:415 - ^

00:15:827 - Add to 6

00:18:650 - Add to 4

00:20:062 - ^

00:21:474 - Add to 7

01:07:533 - Add to 6

01:07:886 - Add to 1

01:08:415 - Add to 6
00:34:709 (34709|1) - Delete

00:37:533 (37533|3) - ^

00:43:180 (43180|1) - Move to 1

00:51:474 (51474|2) - Delete

00:52:886 (52886|1) - ^

00:54:298 (54298|2) - ^

00:58:533 (58533|2) - ^

01:08:415 - Add to 1
00:01:709 - Add to 1

00:03:827 - Add to 3

00:04:533 - ^

01:08:415 - Add to 7 as cymbal sound

01:14:062 - Add to 1

01:16:886 - Add to 7

01:19:709 - Add to 4

Other diff isn't updated yet so i shouldn't mod it, i might back if you updated all the diff

Good Luck nowsmart ~ nice song <3
Topic Starter
nowsmart

DE-CADE wrote:

Okay Mod Completed ~

Column |1|2|3|4

OD : 7

00:34:533 - It's Okay to add Note Here on col 1

00:37:356 - Same as above ^

00:37:533 (37533|2) - Move to 4

00:37:328 - Add note at col 4

00:40:180 - Add note at col 1

00:43:003 - Add note at col 4

00:43:180 - Move to 1

00:43:180 (43180|0) - Add Note at col 4

01:07:533 - Add to 1

01:07:886 - Add to 2

01:23:917 (83917|3,83917|0) - Move here 01:24:005 end 01:29:652
OD : 7

00:00:651 (651|1) - Delete

00:03:474 (3474|5) - ^

00:02:062 - Better Pattern https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1793585

00:13:003 - Add to 4

00:14:415 - ^

00:15:827 - Add to 6

00:18:650 - Add to 4

00:20:062 - ^

00:21:474 - Add to 7

01:07:533 - Add to 6

01:07:886 - Add to 1

01:08:415 - Add to 6
00:34:709 (34709|1) - Delete

00:37:533 (37533|3) - ^

00:43:180 (43180|1) - Move to 1

00:51:474 (51474|2) - Delete

00:52:886 (52886|1) - ^

00:54:298 (54298|2) - ^

00:58:533 (58533|2) - ^

01:08:415 - Add to 1
00:01:709 - Add to 1

00:03:827 - Add to 3

00:04:533 - ^

01:08:415 - Add to 7 as cymbal sound

01:14:062 - Add to 1

01:16:886 - Add to 7

01:19:709 - Add to 4

Other diff isn't updated yet so i shouldn't mod it, i might back if you updated all the diff

Good Luck nowsmart ~ nice song <3
done! Thx much DE-CADE :D
LordRaika
Request Mod from Lightning Speed Mania Modding

osuu~ :)

Column |1-7|

[General]
Source from RC's 7K SC is different to all dif...
RC's 7K SC has "source" of "DJMAX portable Black Square"

while all the other dif "DJMAX"

and
01:23:917 - kiai time doesnt snapped properly?

[RC's 7K SC]
1963 , error about stupid objects unsnapped....

i think u can use the the auto snapped from timing, since all of them are mostly 1/4
like this... 00:00:362 (362|2) - totally off from the grid line X_X

00:20:856 - missing notes

00:34:886 - add 1 note at 4?

00:38:945 - add 1 more note? (left hand piano sound)
since u mapped it all the way for the pattern

00:47:680 - missing note

01:11:327 - ^
01:11:503 - ^
(preferrably add 1 at 6

all the blue line ahead have the piano sound, consider add note??
skipped if this is for your pattern sake

01:14:503 - same here, all blue line ahead , have the piano sound...

[S.Star's 7K MX]
00:02:062 (2062|1) - to 1? or 00:02:239 (2239|1) - to 3

00:05:062 (5062|5,5062|3,5239|5,5239|3) - if possible, dont hammer this...
like... 00:05:062 (5062|3,5062|5) - to 5 and 7?

00:05:768 (5768|2) - missing hitsound?
00:06:739 (6739|6) - ^
00:11:945 (11945|5) - ^

err.. wait, if every notes have normal-hit 40%?
then u can jst CTRL+A and add all of them

thts all X_X
no comment on the pattern and ur mapping style ^^b
any chord looks fine... because of lots of sound like left hand piano, right hand , kick, snare and strong beat...

[4K SC]
00:00:298 (298|3,386|2,474|3,562|2) - Ctrl+j
00:04:974 (4974|0,5150|3) - move to 4 and 2
00:06:209 (6209|1,6298|2) - Ctrl+H
00:36:298 (36298|3,36298|0) - move to 2 and 3 , 00:36:474 (36474|1) - move to 3
00:52:709 (52709|2,52798|2) - to 4
00:54:121 (54121|1,54209|1) - to 1
01:23:945 (83945|2,83945|1) - Ctrl +H
Thts all :)
good pattern...

[xeona's 4K MX]
00:02:239 - try this >>> http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1794836
00:20:415 - recommended >>> http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1794840
00:34:445 (34445|3,34533|0) - Ctrl+H
00:43:533 - another pattern >>> http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1794846

Thts all, good amount of notes ^^b

[7K HD]
00:01:003 - missing stairs??

00:21:474 - missing notes like usually 4 chord
like this
00:14:415 (14415|5,14415|2,14415|0,14415|4) -
00:15:827 (15827|4,15827|1,15827|2,15827|3) -

every pattern looks good :)
but u might wnt to check some chord and hammer...

Good Luck guys :)
Nice song~
Epic Piano
indyinyou
star ! good luck ;)
Topic Starter
nowsmart

lordraika wrote:

Request Mod from Lightning Speed Mania Modding

osuu~ :)

Column |1-7|

[General]
Source from RC's 7K SC is different to all dif...
RC's 7K SC has "source" of "DJMAX portable Black Square"

while all the other dif "DJMAX"

and
01:23:917 - kiai time doesnt snapped properly?

[RC's 7K SC]
1963 , error about stupid objects unsnapped....

i think u can use the the auto snapped from timing, since all of them are mostly 1/4
like this... 00:00:362 (362|2) - totally off from the grid line X_X

00:20:856 - missing notes

00:34:886 - add 1 note at 4?

00:38:945 - add 1 more note? (left hand piano sound)
since u mapped it all the way for the pattern

00:47:680 - missing note

01:11:327 - ^
01:11:503 - ^
(preferrably add 1 at 6

all the blue line ahead have the piano sound, consider add note??
skipped if this is for your pattern sake

01:14:503 - same here, all blue line ahead , have the piano sound...

[S.Star's 7K MX]
00:02:062 (2062|1) - to 1? or 00:02:239 (2239|1) - to 3

00:05:062 (5062|5,5062|3,5239|5,5239|3) - if possible, dont hammer this...
like... 00:05:062 (5062|3,5062|5) - to 5 and 7?

00:05:768 (5768|2) - missing hitsound?
00:06:739 (6739|6) - ^
00:11:945 (11945|5) - ^

err.. wait, if every notes have normal-hit 40%?
then u can jst CTRL+A and add all of them

thts all X_X
no comment on the pattern and ur mapping style ^^b
any chord looks fine... because of lots of sound like left hand piano, right hand , kick, snare and strong beat...

[4K SC]
00:00:298 (298|3,386|2,474|3,562|2) - Ctrl+j
00:04:974 (4974|0,5150|3) - move to 4 and 2
00:06:209 (6209|1,6298|2) - Ctrl+H
00:36:298 (36298|3,36298|0) - move to 2 and 3 , 00:36:474 (36474|1) - move to 3
00:52:709 (52709|2,52798|2) - to 4
00:54:121 (54121|1,54209|1) - to 1
01:23:945 (83945|2,83945|1) - Ctrl +H
Thts all :)
good pattern...

[xeona's 4K MX]
00:02:239 - try this >>> http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1794836
00:20:415 - recommended >>> http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1794840
00:34:445 (34445|3,34533|0) - Ctrl+H
00:43:533 - another pattern >>> http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1794846

Thts all, good amount of notes ^^b

[7K HD]
00:01:003 - missing stairs??

00:21:474 - missing notes like usually 4 chord
like this
00:14:415 (14415|5,14415|2,14415|0,14415|4) -
00:15:827 (15827|4,15827|1,15827|2,15827|3) -

every pattern looks good :)
but u might wnt to check some chord and hammer...

Good Luck guys :)
Nice song~
Epic Piano
done ! Thank you lordraika ^^
Topic Starter
nowsmart

indyinyou wrote:

star ! good luck ;)
ขอบคุณครับ :D
Arzenvald
hi, from team mod queue~

since shinzzan p/3222825 only mod 4k, i am here to mod 7k

1\2\3\4\5\6\7

[7k NM]

^ obviously because you changed the offset of the song..

clean~

try to follow more pitch relevancy, you know.. ==a

[7k HD]


00:00:298 (298|0,386|1,474|2,562|3,651|5,651|4,1356|3,1356|2) - reversed pitch relevancy? o__o? perhaps 'CTRL + H' it..
00:12:474 (12474|3) - move to 3 or 5
00:13:886 (13886|2) - move to 4
00:15:298 (15298|1) - move to 1
00:18:121 (18121|3) - move to 5
00:19:533 (19533|4) - move to 1 or 6
00:20:592 (20592|5,20768|5,20945|4,20945|6,20945|5) - http://puu.sh/a25U9.jpg
00:43:356 add on 7? or http://puu.sh/a25YM.png

00:52:003 (52003|2,52003|1) - move to 56 (ctrl + h)
00:53:415 (53415|5,53415|6) - ^ move to 12 (ctrl + h)
00:54:827 (54827|1,54827|2) - ^
00:57:650 (57650|6,57650|5) - ^ move to 23
00:59:062 (59062|1,59062|0) - ^ move to 56
01:00:474 (60474|6,60474|5) - ^ move to 23

01:09:121 (69121|3,69209|2,69298|5,69386|4) - push 1 column to right, following previous pattern http://puu.sh/a2683.jpg

nice

[S.Star 7k MX]

so damn tricky, nice chart! cant say too much about this diff ..

00:47:239 (47239|4) - overchord? remove

[RC 7k SC]
#blamenoodle2014

cant say too much about this diff too, orz

00:34:445 missed note here, bcuz too much LN layering at once

------------------------

nothing to say more, sorry.. but i hope you find my mod helpful.. :D
good luck
Rizqy
from team queue

[4K NM]
Great!
but


[xeona's 4K HD]

00:57:650 - add note to 3. since it has same sound as 00:57:121 - imo
00:58:533 - ^
00:59:062 - ^

[xeona's 4K MX]

00:15:298 - add note to 1
00:18:121 - ^ to 2
00:19:533 - ^
00:34:886 - add note
00:35:062 (35062|1) - remove? one-noted is enough imo
00:52:003 - add note to 3
00:53:415 - ^ to 1
00:54:827 - ^ to 4
00:57:650 - ^ to 1
00:59:062 - ^ to 1
01:00:474 - ^ to 1

[4K SC]
sorry i skip this, but
good luck!
Topic Starter
nowsmart

ajeemaniz wrote:

hi, from team mod queue~

since shinzzan p/3222825 only mod 4k, i am here to mod 7k

1\2\3\4\5\6\7

[7k NM]

^ obviously because you changed the offset of the song..

clean~

try to follow more pitch relevancy, you know.. ==a

[7k HD]


00:00:298 (298|0,386|1,474|2,562|3,651|5,651|4,1356|3,1356|2) - reversed pitch relevancy? o__o? perhaps 'CTRL + H' it..
00:12:474 (12474|3) - move to 3 or 5
00:13:886 (13886|2) - move to 4
00:15:298 (15298|1) - move to 1
00:18:121 (18121|3) - move to 5
00:19:533 (19533|4) - move to 1 or 6
00:20:592 (20592|5,20768|5,20945|4,20945|6,20945|5) - http://puu.sh/a25U9.jpg
00:43:356 add on 7? or http://puu.sh/a25YM.png

00:52:003 (52003|2,52003|1) - move to 56 (ctrl + h)
00:53:415 (53415|5,53415|6) - ^ move to 12 (ctrl + h)
00:54:827 (54827|1,54827|2) - ^
00:57:650 (57650|6,57650|5) - ^ move to 23
00:59:062 (59062|1,59062|0) - ^ move to 56
01:00:474 (60474|6,60474|5) - ^ move to 23

01:09:121 (69121|3,69209|2,69298|5,69386|4) - push 1 column to right, following previous pattern http://puu.sh/a2683.jpg

nice

[S.Star 7k MX]

so damn tricky, nice chart! cant say too much about this diff ..

00:47:239 (47239|4) - overchord? remove

[RC 7k SC]
#blamenoodle2014

cant say too much about this diff too, orz

00:34:445 missed note here, bcuz too much LN layering at once

------------------------

nothing to say more, sorry.. but i hope you find my mod helpful.. :D
good luck
fixed ^^ Thank u much :D
Topic Starter
nowsmart

Shinnzan wrote:

from team queue

[4K NM]
Great!
but


[xeona's 4K HD]

00:57:650 - add note to 3. since it has same sound as 00:57:121 - imo
00:58:533 - ^
00:59:062 - ^

[xeona's 4K MX]

00:15:298 - add note to 1
00:18:121 - ^ to 2
00:19:533 - ^
00:34:886 - add note
00:35:062 (35062|1) - remove? one-noted is enough imo
00:52:003 - add note to 3
00:53:415 - ^ to 1
00:54:827 - ^ to 4
00:57:650 - ^ to 1
00:59:062 - ^ to 1
01:00:474 - ^ to 1

[4K SC]
sorry i skip this, but
good luck!
All fixed. Thank you much :D
[FX] AEM
[4K SC]
00:00:298 - ลองแบบนี้ดู http://puu.sh/a3Dpp/22d019e48e.png : เสียงไม่ได้เยอะขนาดนั้น + เวลากดรู้สึกว่าจังหวะหนักมันเท่ากันหมด
00:04:886 - ลองนี่ http://puu.sh/a3DYt/42ec6cce69.png : ช่วงนี้รู้สึกว่ายัดโน้ตจนเกินไปหน่อยเลือกเสียงใดเสียงหนึ่งพอแล้วครับ เวลากดงงแย่เลย โดยเฉพาะ LN แทรกเข้ามา ไม่รู้จะปล่อยถูกจังหวะรึเปล่า + กับโน้ต 1/4 ที่บางช่วงดูแล้วใส่เอาความมันมากกว่าจะอิงดนตรีเพลง จริงๆอนุโลมได้ไหม อนุโลมได้แต่ไม่ควรยัดยาวๆแบบนี้
00:08:856 (8856|3,8945|2,9033|1,9121|0,9121|3,9121|2) - CTRL+H : เสียงค่อนข้างจะเหมือนกับจังหวะที่แล้วแต่ไม่ใช่สะทีเดียวนะครับ
00:11:680 - ช่วงนี้ก็เหมือนช่วงก่อนหน้าที่ผมบอกแล้ว จริงๆจะให้เปลี่ยนแนวโน้ตรูปแบบอื่นแทน แต่ผมดูแล้วโน้ตแบบนี้คนแต่งต้องเป็นคนบ้า LN แน่นอนล้านเปอร์เซ็นต์ ผมไม่ขอเปลี่ยนแปลงโน้ตในช่วงนี้นะครับ ขึ้นอยู่กับดุลยพินิจของ BAT
00:26:062 - เปลี่ยนช่วงนี้เป็น LN หน่อยก็ดีครับ Stream ตลอด Kiai Time แบบนี้เหมือนไม่ค่อยได้เล่นไปกับเพลงซักเท่าไหร่
00:34:533 (34533|1) - ลบ : ส่วนตัวคิดว่าเป็นโน้ตแถมมากกว่า ลองแบบนี้ดู http://puu.sh/a3EzE/d64ce24e6c.png
พวกโน้ต 1/8 01:03:430 (63430|1) - แบบนี้ให้เลื่อนไปอยู่ข้างหน้า LN ให้หมดเลยครับ ตัวจังหวะเพลงไม่ได้อึดอัดขนาดนั้น
01:13:974 (73974|0,74018|1) - ย้ายไปไว้เส้นขาวข้างบน : เวลากดรู้สึกดีกว่ามาก
01:14:415 - เหมือนกับ 00:11:680 - ขึ้นอยู่กับดุลยพินิจของ BAT
01:21:033 (81033|1) - เลื่อนไปเส้นขาวด้านบน : stream เริ่มที่เส้นขาวครับ ไม่ใช่เส้นแดง เวลากดจะรู้สึก งง ได้
01:23:768 (83768|1) - เลื่อนไปตำแหน่งที่ 3 เป็น Triple Jacks เพิ่มความยากให้กับ diff นี้เนื่องจากเหมือนกับ diff 4k mx
Topic Starter
nowsmart

[FX] AEM wrote:

[4K SC]
00:00:298 - ลองแบบนี้ดู http://puu.sh/a3Dpp/22d019e48e.png : เสียงไม่ได้เยอะขนาดนั้น + เวลากดรู้สึกว่าจังหวะหนักมันเท่ากันหมด
00:04:886 - ลองนี่ http://puu.sh/a3DYt/42ec6cce69.png : ช่วงนี้รู้สึกว่ายัดโน้ตจนเกินไปหน่อยเลือกเสียงใดเสียงหนึ่งพอแล้วครับ เวลากดงงแย่เลย โดยเฉพาะ LN แทรกเข้ามา ไม่รู้จะปล่อยถูกจังหวะรึเปล่า + กับโน้ต 1/4 ที่บางช่วงดูแล้วใส่เอาความมันมากกว่าจะอิงดนตรีเพลง จริงๆอนุโลมได้ไหม อนุโลมได้แต่ไม่ควรยัดยาวๆแบบนี้
00:08:856 (8856|3,8945|2,9033|1,9121|0,9121|3,9121|2) - CTRL+H : เสียงค่อนข้างจะเหมือนกับจังหวะที่แล้วแต่ไม่ใช่สะทีเดียวนะครับ
00:11:680 - ช่วงนี้ก็เหมือนช่วงก่อนหน้าที่ผมบอกแล้ว จริงๆจะให้เปลี่ยนแนวโน้ตรูปแบบอื่นแทน แต่ผมดูแล้วโน้ตแบบนี้คนแต่งต้องเป็นคนบ้า LN แน่นอนล้านเปอร์เซ็นต์ ผมไม่ขอเปลี่ยนแปลงโน้ตในช่วงนี้นะครับ ขึ้นอยู่กับดุลยพินิจของ BAT
00:26:062 - เปลี่ยนช่วงนี้เป็น LN หน่อยก็ดีครับ Stream ตลอด Kiai Time แบบนี้เหมือนไม่ค่อยได้เล่นไปกับเพลงซักเท่าไหร่
00:34:533 (34533|1) - ลบ : ส่วนตัวคิดว่าเป็นโน้ตแถมมากกว่า ลองแบบนี้ดู http://puu.sh/a3EzE/d64ce24e6c.png
พวกโน้ต 1/8 01:03:430 (63430|1) - แบบนี้ให้เลื่อนไปอยู่ข้างหน้า LN ให้หมดเลยครับ ตัวจังหวะเพลงไม่ได้อึดอัดขนาดนั้น
01:13:974 (73974|0,74018|1) - ย้ายไปไว้เส้นขาวข้างบน : เวลากดรู้สึกดีกว่ามาก
01:14:415 - เหมือนกับ 00:11:680 - ขึ้นอยู่กับดุลยพินิจของ BAT
01:21:033 (81033|1) - เลื่อนไปเส้นขาวด้านบน : stream เริ่มที่เส้นขาวครับ ไม่ใช่เส้นแดง เวลากดจะรู้สึก งง ได้
01:23:768 (83768|1) - เลื่อนไปตำแหน่งที่ 3 เป็น Triple Jacks เพิ่มความยากให้กับ diff นี้เนื่องจากเหมือนกับ diff 4k mx
พยายามแก้ไขอยู่ครับผม ขอบคุนมากคับพี่
Ichigaki
hi nowsmart~
from Modding Queue~

[General]
nice .w.)b

[4K NM]
nice :3

[7K NM]
  1. 00:35:062 - add a note here, there's piano
  2. 00:35:415 - ^
  3. 00:35:768 - ^
  4. 00:37:886 - ^
  5. 00:40:709 - ^
  6. 00:43:533 - ^
  7. 00:46:356 - ^
  8. 01:13:886 - there's some sound here

[xeona's 4K HD]
  1. 00:36:650 - you miss a note here
  2. 01:10:886 (70886|2,70886|3) - you can add LN there and the end point is 01:11:062

Nice diff -w-

[7K HD]
  1. 00:20:415 - 00:20:945 - i hear 1/4 here
  2. 00:36:650 - add note here, there's piano sound
  3. 00:37:709 - ^, there's string sound
  4. 00:40:886 - 00:41:592 - 1/4 again
    Nice pattern -w-

[xeona's 4K MX]
  1. Change OD to 8 (imo)
  2. 00:03:827 - add note at 1st 'cause there's strong beat (?)
  3. 00:05:062 - add note here, but you can ignore it
  4. 01:22:709 - 01:22:886 - 01:23:062 - add note here, there's snare (?)
  5. 01:23:415 - 01:23:592 - ^

[4K SC]
  1. Change HP and OD to 8
  2. 00:43:003 - add note here
  3. 01:22:533 - 01:23:592 - you can do same as my mod on |xeona's 4K MX|
    SC :x

[S.Star's 7K MX]
  1. Change HP to 8
  2. 00:52:356 - add a note here
  3. 00:53:768 - ^
  4. 00:55:180 - ^
  5. 00:58:003 - ^
  6. 00:59:415 - ^
  7. 01:00:827 - ^
  8. 00:55:886 - ^
  9. 01:22:533 - 01:23:592 - you can do same as my mod on |xeona's 4K MX|
    yeah, double stairs, still can't do this better :x

[RC's 7K SC]
  1. Change HP and OD to 8 / 9

srsly, i doesn't know to mod this :x
Topic Starter
nowsmart

ichia7x wrote:

hi nowsmart~
from Modding Queue~

[General]
nice .w.)b

[4K NM]
nice :3

[7K NM]
  1. 00:35:062 - add a note here, there's piano
  2. 00:35:415 - ^
  3. 00:35:768 - ^
  4. 00:37:886 - ^
  5. 00:40:709 - ^
  6. 00:43:533 - ^
  7. 00:46:356 - ^
  8. 01:13:886 - there's some sound here

[xeona's 4K HD]
  1. 00:36:650 - you miss a note here
  2. 01:10:886 (70886|2,70886|3) - you can add LN there and the end point is 01:11:062

Nice diff -w-

[7K HD]
  1. 00:20:415 - 00:20:945 - i hear 1/4 here
  2. 00:36:650 - add note here, there's piano sound
  3. 00:37:709 - ^, there's string sound
  4. 00:40:886 - 00:41:592 - 1/4 again
    Nice pattern -w-

[xeona's 4K MX]
  1. Change OD to 8 (imo)
  2. 00:03:827 - add note at 1st 'cause there's strong beat (?)
  3. 00:05:062 - add note here, but you can ignore it
  4. 01:22:709 - 01:22:886 - 01:23:062 - add note here, there's snare (?)
  5. 01:23:415 - 01:23:592 - ^

[4K SC]
  1. Change HP and OD to 8
  2. 00:43:003 - add note here
  3. 01:22:533 - 01:23:592 - you can do same as my mod on |xeona's 4K MX|
    SC :x

[S.Star's 7K MX]
  1. Change HP to 8
  2. 00:52:356 - add a note here
  3. 00:53:768 - ^
  4. 00:55:180 - ^
  5. 00:58:003 - ^
  6. 00:59:415 - ^
  7. 01:00:827 - ^
  8. 00:55:886 - ^
  9. 01:22:533 - 01:23:592 - you can do same as my mod on |xeona's 4K MX|
    yeah, double stairs, still can't do this better :x

[RC's 7K SC]
  1. Change HP and OD to 8 / 9

srsly, i doesn't know to mod this :x
fixed Thank so much :D
Gravey-
Hi MOD here from queue (~*w*)~
[4K MOD]

|1|2|3|4|
00:02:062 Add note to 2 (Loud drumbeat/Impact)
00:32:415 Add note to 4 ^
00:08:415 Add note to 2 (Loud drumbeat & Snare)
00:11:239 Add note to 3 ^
HP DR = 8
OD = 8
OD = 9

Heart of Witch /o/
Nice map Good Luck!~ =w=)b
Topic Starter
nowsmart

[GraveChaos] wrote:

Hi MOD here from queue (~*w*)~
[4K MOD]

|1|2|3|4|
00:02:062 Add note to 2 (Loud drumbeat/Impact)
00:32:415 Add note to 4 ^
00:08:415 Add note to 2 (Loud drumbeat & Snare)
00:11:239 Add note to 3 ^
HP DR = 8
OD = 8
OD = 9

Heart of Witch /o/
Nice map Good Luck!~ =w=)b
Thank much :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply