forum

i cant pass maps i could fc before

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
takaharrue
and some patterns that were fine for me 1 month ago i will fail a map on, its so ridiculous i just want to quit this game because i have no idea why it's happening. i tried to play some really old reading maps but apparently that didn't help me at all or i guess it just made it worse (but i don't know how that's possible...)
winber1
the tilt is strong within this one
Blueprint
It just happens, try to identify what's stopping you from passing the songs exactly & address it. Patterns just play them a lot is all, I used to wine about squares I couldn't hit them but I see them alot and got better at them which is the same as practice I guess
Kouya-
This happens to me quite often, sometimes, it's just not my day to play Osu (But, I play anyways) .

I usually just keep playing the song over and over, and if that doesn't help, I use Half-Time, since I can't do jumps or single hit circles that fast .
Topic Starter
takaharrue
:lol:

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

This happens to me quite often, sometimes, it's just not my day to play Osu (But, I play anyways) .

I usually just keep playing the song over and over, and if that doesn't help, I use Half-Time, since I can't do jumps or single hit circles that fast .

it's not that I can't keep up with the speed, it's that i move my cursor away from notes too fast and im rushing a lot and on maps with jumpy patterns i am able to make the jumps with my cursor, and im also tapping but im just missing everything and it's so weird.
timemon
Try sleeping and then happiness.
Topic Starter
takaharrue

timemon wrote:

this same thing has been going on for like a week now... sleep hasn't done anything
Zare
stop playing for a month
come back
bliss

edit actually don't come back
timemon

takaharrue wrote:

timemon wrote:

this same thing has been going on for like a week now... sleep hasn't done anything
I'm no pro. But maybe you've played a lot of harder songs.
When the map is complicated or jumpy, I try to keep track of my cursor so I won't skip a note or draw a picture in game.
(I don't know if that works on harder songs, but it works for me on hard songs.)

I used to play AR7 but now I play AR8. (I'm very proud of myself)
Blueprint

takaharrue wrote:

:lol:

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

it's not that I can't keep up with the speed, it's that i move my cursor away from notes too fast and im rushing a lot and on maps with jumpy patterns i am able to make the jumps with my cursor, and im also tapping but im just missing everything and it's so weird.
haha I do the same thing after watcvhing my self play in .5x that map on your recent activity is a bitch on both insanes
GoldenWolf
You may have played mashed on maps that are way too hard for you, too much, and you ended up develloping bad habits such as rushing whenever you see a circle before hitting the previous one

Otherwise I don't see how you can become that worse while still playing the game
Topic Starter
takaharrue

GoldenWolf wrote:

You may have played mashed on maps that are way too hard for you, too much, and you ended up develloping bad habits such as rushing whenever you see a circle before hitting the previous one

Otherwise I don't see how you can become that worse while still playing the game

and what can i do about it?
GoldenWolf
Stop playing these maps for a while and start playing slower maps, devellop a stronger technique that won't vanish away whenever you start playing more challenging stuff
Also never mash when playing a map, make sure you're always 100% sure of what you're doing at any point during the map
Topic Starter
takaharrue

GoldenWolf wrote:

Stop playing these maps for a while and start playing slower maps, devellop a stronger technique that won't vanish away whenever you start playing more challenging stuff
Also never mash when playing a map, make sure you're always 100% sure of what you're doing at any point during the map

ok, i think it might be from playing ar8 dt maps
xasuma
Take a break.
or
keep trying
or
quit.
meteor22
instead you'd better play harder maps so when you come back to these maps you will find them easier
Mikelicious
Take a break
InControL_old
It happens all the time to me I thought it was normal
nooblet

GoldenWolf wrote:

;w; Is every song too hard for me then, 'cuz I just mash everything /w\
Cheese
Ichi
Happened to many people i believe. Happening to me now, i can´t read many ar9 patterns i could read perfectly well before. MY cursor goes of or im tapping too slow or too fast. And yes ive played alot of ar8 and ar9 + dt, aswell as hr and ar10. It rly fucks up with the normal stuff. So ima go back and play steadily ar8 and 9 for a while to get it back and then ima build back up. It´s hard for me not to try and rank maps but let´s see. maybe you should try too.