forum

I can single tap twice as fast with my right hand. Why?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Rush ]
I don't know if it matters but I also play taiko from time to time, using my right hand as primary
f i z i k
Play Count: 1,469

Also,if you are right handed you are obviously going to have an easier time with that hand until you get into real training with your left hand.
GoldenWolf
Which hand do you use when you fap?
Topic Starter
[ Rush ]

GoldenWolf wrote:

left
neonat
If you're right-handed, it's natural that you find it easier to use your right hand to do anything, clicking included.
Blueprint
Natural hand will be faster but, to be honest I still think you still have to train rhythm in both in other words if you were to use your left hand and become accurate and then switch to your right your accuracy would not cross over, it's all practice if I tried hard enough I'm sure I would be able to aim with my left hand or right
Yauxo
Left hand: 220 streams
Right hand: 180ish streams

Other than most people say here, playing more and more will get your left hand used to it and you'll improve sooner or later
xasuma
Because you are unbalanced.
FappyBabes

[ Rush ] wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

left
If you want to tap faster with your left hand fap more with it.
Kouya-

xasuma wrote:

Because you are unbalanced.
AstralPhnx
I have this problem as well. I click a lot faster with my left hand than I do my right. I've just learned to adapt to it. You'll get used to it
chox_old
probably your right hand single-tap involves arm/wrist more than it does in left hand, it's completely normal, with time you'll gain fingers speed
Dexus
because it's natural for the body to be dominant in certain aspects; however you can train almost everything about your body to work in specific ways.
FappyBabes
Just play more and you will get faster.