forum

Err hi...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FFFanatic
Oh well...I posted in the Bug Reports forum first so I guess it's quite an awkward start.

Anyways, hi. Some of you might know me from bemanistyle as StepManiacX (most probably not many of you, because I don't make a lot of simfiles there, and my progress has slowed significantly). In all honesty, I was introduced to the Ouendan series pretty late, but the moment I played it, I got quite hooked to it :) ! As to how I know this site, well...My friend introduced me to the emulated version of Ouendan, which is this one! Although at the moment I have problems running it, I'm quite glad I get to know this site. Hopefully, once I can get it to work, I can try to make simfi-...wait...beatmaps...for this game...yeah...(so you might see me mostly in the beatmaps forum in future, though probably not often due to time constraints, which explains my lack of activity in bemanistyle)(and uploading is another issue if it wasn't for the broadband service I'm using, which I will not go into detail here...). Oh well, all in all, glad to be here.
tsububu
First of all - Welcome to the forums.

So I take it you haven't solved your problem? Possibly the first case of this kind, I'm sure peppy is doing is best to rectify this issue.

Disabling any virus detection/firewalls completely is recommended temporarily (I see you have tried this already).

I hope you get it working so we can see some beatmaps from you.