forum

Bullet for My Valentine - Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maeglwn
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 1:07:02 AM

Artist: Bullet for My Valentine
Title: Intro
Tags: saintanlay
BPM: 80
Filesize: 4034kb
Play Time: 02:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (-1 stars, 207 notes)
Download: Bullet for My Valentine - Intro
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
beautiful ambience metal song developed by the great bfmv

no vocals
Dexem
00:48:633 (7) - what why is there repeat? I dont understand q_q Are you going to have sound samples that mutes those extra sounds? because there are 3 sounds on a beat that should only have a maximum of 2.

01:10:008 (1) - 01:10:383 (2) - doesn't suit with the long jumps being between combos, suddenly there is on during a combo. *Nvm this happens more than once dunno what your reason is for doing it I can't find out why.

02:18:021 (2) - 02:19:137 (6) - sound faster than the beat. I know its a tricky part to do cause it slows down.

Again everything is my opinion. Hope this helps.

P.S. you're a very clean mapper so it is hard to find things that could be mistakes. I do like the song you chose. Hoping to see this ranked!
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Dexem wrote:

00:48:633 (7) - what why is there repeat? I dont understand q_q Are you going to have sound samples that mutes those extra sounds? because there are 3 sounds on a beat that should only have a maximum of 2. there's actually like 6 sounds, but its ounds nice as a triplet repeat instead

01:10:008 (1) - 01:10:383 (2) - doesn't suit with the long jumps being between combos, suddenly there is on during a combo. *Nvm this happens more than once dunno what your reason is for doing it I can't find out why. jumps don't always have to be in combos :P

02:18:021 (2) - 02:19:137 (6) - sound faster than the beat. I know its a tricky part to do cause it slows down. yea, I need like.. help on this though, unfortunately, it's hard for me to make it sound right :(

Again everything is my opinion. Hope this helps.

P.S. you're a very clean mapper so it is hard to find things that could be mistakes. I do like the song you chose. Hoping to see this ranked!

P.S. you're a very clean mapper so it is hard to find things that could be mistakes.
LOL WHAT